Note: The coronavirus may be due to the last 4-month transit of the slow-moving Saturn, Rahu and Ketu. Fortunately, these planets are now moving more quickly and are in better condition.
This suggests improvement worldwide — except for countries with afflictions in their own horoscopes.
In the *SAMVA chart for USA, Jupiter, (ruling the 6th house of health and financial issues), is weak in transit degrees and will further deteriorate as it moves toward its debilitation sign, Capricorn, where it will be for April, May and June.
This indicates continued weakness of Jupiter and its general significations (law, banking, education, husbands, children, et al) and particular significations (with reference to the house placement of its mooltrikona sign, Sagittarius).
These will all be vulnerable to some extent — relative to Jupiterʻs strength in a natal or transit chart for a person or country.
Sun, ruling the 2nd house of the countryʻs wealth, status and family life, is currently under the influence of Saturn (ruling the 8th house of delays, setbacks, accidents and deathlike experiences) until March 25th.
Mars, (ruling the 10th house of karma, the field of action and the office of the president), is under the influence of Jupiter, (ruling the 6th house of conflicts, health and financial issues) until March 30th.
This suggests continued stress for the country and president through March.
*Systemsʻ Approach to Mundane Astrology (https://groups.io/g/samva).
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits out of Aquarius and into Pisces, March 14th at 2:23 a.m. CDT. Sun is weak in degrees until March 19th. Leaders, surgeons, physicians, administrators and governments should get extra rest. Sun is under the 3rd aspect of Saturn until March 25th. Cancer, Virgo and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) should be careful and patient.
- Moon is waning and transits Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius and into Capricorn. Moon, in Scorpio, is debilitated March 13 – 15. Watch your emotional state and be vigilant in crowds and around volatile persons.
- Mars transits Sagittarius from 22:56 to 27:47°. Mars is closely conjunct Jupiter until March 29th. Taurus, Cancer, and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) should be careful and patient.
- Mercury transits Aquarius from 04:17 to 07:44°. Mercury is under the 9th aspect of Rahu until March 26th. Expect more fluctuations with stocks, business, brokering, finances, health and computer viruses. Last weekʻs (failed) prediction: “Expect improvement with stocks, business, brokering, finances… (and) health viruses.” ☹
- Jupiter transits its own sign, Sagittarius, from 27:22 to 28:29°. Jupiter is closely conjunct Mars until March 29th. Taurus, Virgo, and Scorpio rising sign persons, companies and countries should be careful and patient.
- Venus transits Aries, from 13:31 to 20:50°. This connects women, law, medicine and the fine, healing and performing arts with action, courage, executive decisions (Elizabeth Warren makes endorsement?). Last weekʻs (correct) prediction “…watch for news about a well-known woman.” (Elizabeth Warren withdraws as a presidential candidate.)
- Saturn transits Capricorn, from 05:03 to 05:38°. Saturn is in its own (favorable) sign, Capricorn, and is back in good strength. This suggests some improvement for the masses, immigrants, the elderly, the poor and needy, and working-class persons – and the oil, gas and minerals industries.
- Gemini, Leo, and Aquarius rising sign persons, companies and countries, however, should exercise care and patience for the next 26 months, as Saturn is transiting their 8th, 6th, and 12th (inauspicious) houses, respectively.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 10:45 to 10:27°. This represents stress for persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius) between 9 and 11 degrees – or for anyone — whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of his or her rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction).
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Focus on father figures. There may be long-distance travel. Manage debts and disputes relative to income, friendships and siblings. Be patient with children, education and investments, which are vulnerable to expenses and separations. Relationships are forefront. Get a haircut and buy new clothes.
- Taurus: Expect a lift at work. Focus on writing, business and communications, connected with children, education, investments and spiritual pursuits. Gains are likely with property, vehicles and family life through mid-April. Watch your health and finances. Be patient with expenses and separations.
- Gemini: Connect work with communications and entrepreneurial ventures and expect a lift mid-March to mid-April. Gain from women, children, education, investments, luxuries, entertainment and the fine, healing and performing arts, connected with partnerships and joint ventures.
- Cancer: Be patient at work through March 22nd to manage debts and disputes. Connect your career with women, luxuries, entertainment and the fine, healing or performing arts. Get a haircut and consider a new car and/or clothes for work. Expect a lift with your status and family life mid-March to mid-April.
- Leo: Consider rest through mid-April; transformations are on the way. Shift your attention to research, language, and mystical sciences. Connect with a woman guru. Expect good fortune with communications and entrepreneurial ventures associated with children, education, investments and spiritual pursuits.
- Virgo: Get rest, be patient and avoid stress. Manage debts, disputes, health or legal issues. Your status and family life may be vulnerable. Focus on research, meditation and mystical sciences. Your best bet is with property and home life, but be careful to avoid accidents at home or with transportation.
- Libra: Focus on partnerships connected with property, communications and entrepreneurial ventures. Manage children, education, investments and spiritual pursuits; these are vulnerable to expenses and separations. Property, fixed assets and home life should do well for the next 2 years.
- Scorpio: Gain from property and home life – connected with communications and entrepreneurial ventures. Focus on writing, business, and finances. Be patient with expenses, separations and health issues associated with insomnia, intimacy and foreign lands. Connect work with children, education and investment through mid-April.
- Sagittarius: Connect work with entrepreneurial ventures. Focus on writing, business, finances, technology and intellectual property. Gain from children, education and investments. Be direct, make decisions and consider property. Expect good fortune with fixed assets and home life through mid-April.
- Capricorn: Work on your home and out of your home. Redecorate with art, music, flowers, luxuries and consider a new car. Be patient with expenses, separations and long-distance ventures. Good fortune is forefront. Focus on business, technology and communications. Success is with you for the next 2 years.
- Aquarius: Focus on writing, business, technology and communications. Be patient to manage setbacks and to avoid accidents. Gain from entrepreneurial ventures connected with women, finance, medicine, property, entertainment and the fine, healing or performing arts. Enjoy relationships through mid-April.
- Pisces: Be patient with relationships through April 6th. These are vulnerable to expenses and separations. Focus on women and the fine, healing or performing arts. There may be a windfall. Your best bet is with your career. Be direct, make decisions, and consider property. Teach, publish and advise.
About the Author: David Hawthorne