Notes: The coronavirus may be due to the slow-moving Rahu and Ketu (November 2019 – February 2020), along with Saturn, which rules the masses and pandemics.
Saturn was afflicted by Rahu and Ketu for much of 2019, and has been weak in degrees since mid-Dec.
Saturn regains strength mid-March, which should be helpful.
We also, however, have to see the horoscopes of the various countries with problems to see the impact of the transit planets.
For example, the SAMVA* chart for China shows that Rahu and Ketu afflict 6 of the 12 houses (from mid-October 2019 to the end of March 2020).
Additionally, inauspicious 12th-house ruler, Jupiter, afflicts Saturn, ruling the 2nd house of wealth, status, and continuation of family life for all of February and March and then, again from July through November.
This could indicate some relief by the end of March, and then more problems for the 5 months starting in July.
Our hearts and prayers are for all those affected everywhere.
*Systemsʻ Approach to Mundane Astrology (https://groups.io/g/samva).
Last Weekʻs Prediction: “There may be sudden issues relative to stocks…health…viruses…”
(Dow Plunges 1,800 Points Over 2 Days as Coronavirus Fears Continue.)
**Reminder! It’s not too late to sign up for the $5 monthly horoscope report for MARCH!**
Here’s what you get when you sign up!
1) the $5 monthly horoscope gives up-to-date information on how the planets are currently operating in your chart (where they are placed and how this will affect you throughout the month)
2) It can be ordered at any point in time during the month and will cover a full month starting on the first day of the upcoming month
3) Know where to focus your attention and energy for greater success each month
4) Know when to “lay low” and do the remedies for your chart
5) Know what remedies are best for your chart and for this particular month
Cancel at any time, no hassle!
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Aquarius, from 13:58 to 20:59°. Sun begins to move away from the influence of Mercury and Rahu. This should be an improvement for stocks, business, finance, property, technology and communications, along with health and computer viruses.
- Moon is waxing and transits Pisces, Aries, Taurus, and Gemini.
- Mars transits Sagittarius from 13:17 18:06°. Mars is under the influence of both Rahu and Ketu until March 2nd. This causes extreme fluctuations with the police, the military, executives, athletes, construction, engineering, sporting events and property matters.
- Mercury transits Aquarius from 11:30 to 05:59°. Mercury moves away from the close conjunction with the Sun. Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries should have some relief. Mercury also moves away from the influence of Rahu. Expect improvement with stocks, writing, business, brokering, finances, technology, communications, health and computer viruses. Mercury is retrograde until March 9th. Contrary to popular belief, this is NOT a problem for most people. Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising sign persons, however, should be careful and patient whenever Mercury is close to their rising sign degree or any other planet — in any house — by aspect or conjunction.
- Jupiter transits its own sign, Sagittarius, from 24:53 to 26:10°. Jupiter is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This should be favorable for law, religion, education, teaching, consulting and legal matters.
- Venus transits out of its exaltation sign, Pisces, and into Aries, Feb. 28th at 3:03 p.m., CST. Venus is weak in degrees until March 4th. Be patient with luxuries, romance, conveyances, entertainment, and the fine, healing or performing arts.
- Saturn transits Capricorn, from 03:45 to 04:26°. Saturn is in its own (favorable) sign, Capricorn, but is weak in degrees until March 11th. Be patient with manufacturing, agriculture and the oil, gas and minerals industries. This suggests some weakness for the masses, immigrants, the elderly, the poor and needy, and working-class persons.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 12:00 to 11:39°. This represents stress for persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius) between 10 and 13 degrees – or for anyone — whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of his or her rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction).
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Be patient for a few days and then expect relief. Focus on father/religious figures and long-distance journeys. There should be improvement with debts, disputes, health and legal issues. Recent expenses and separations in relationships dissipate. Gain from large organizations. Expect improvement all-around.
- Taurus: Expect a lift at work. Take a leadership position and reach out to large organizations. Focus on business, brokering, technology and communications. Be patient with losses, expenses, separations, insomnia and life abroad. Take care debts, disputes, health and legal problems through March 27th.
- Gemini: Expect a lift with income and friendships — connected with partnerships, joint ventures and international projects. There should be improvement with your health, finances, property, vehicles, home life, and entrepreneurial ventures, but these also remain somewhat vulnerable through mid-March.
- Cancer: Be vigilant at work to manage debts, disputes, health or legal issues. Focus on research and knowledge and be patient with setbacks with your status and independent projects. You may spend more time at work than at home. Connect with women, creativity and the fine, healing or performing arts.
- Leo: Focus on partnerships and joint ventures, but be patient to manage debts, disputes, health and legal issues with same. Expect good fortune with your children, education, investments and spiritual pursuits. Consider property investments. March should be very good for communications and entrepreneurial ventures.
- Virgo: Get extra rest and use a lot of patience. Take care to manage debts, disputes, health or legal issues. You may be vulnerable to expenses, insomnia and separations connected with authority figures. There may be a windfall or inheritance relative to parents and property. Focus on knowledge through March.
- Libra: Be patient for a few days and then expect an improvement with debts, disputes, health and legal issues. Expect a mixture of expenses and separations — along with gains, income and friendships connected with children, education and investments. Invest in gold or government bonds. Joint ventures do well.
- Scorpio: Work on your home and out of your home on business, communications and independent projects. Be vigilant when speaking to avoid conflicts. Focus on teaching, publishing and advisory roles. Be patient with expenses, separations, insomnia and foreign lands through March.
- Sagittarius: Expect relief from last week. Children, education, property, and investments are forefront. Be direct and make decisions. Work on independent projects connected with writing, language, business and large organizations. Expect gains, income and friendships through March.
- Capricorn: Take care of property, vehicles and home life; there may be expenses, separations and long-distance journeys through March 21st. Be patient with setbacks, as good fortune is also likely. Work on your home and out of your home through March. Comforts and family life are with you through Feb. 2022!
- Aquarius: Expect relief, but remain patient to manage setbacks and to avoid accidents. Focus on relationships, business, communications and intellectual property. Entrepreneurial success is likely through March. Gain from property, your own self-efforts, and teaching, publishing and advisory roles.
- Pisces: Recent setbacks dissipate. Be patient with relationships. These are vulnerable to expenses, separations and long-distance ventures. Manage debts, disputes health and legal issues; these are connected with losses and expenses. Expect progress at work and focus on teaching, publishing and advisory roles.
About the Author: David Hawthorne