Notes: Jupiter transits Sagittarius from Nov. 2019 until Nov. 2020 (except when it is in Capricorn for April, May and June). The optimal times for Jupiter significations (law, religion, morality, justice, banking, education, consulting and good fortune), are: January 21 – March 10; and July 16 – November 2. In the horoscope for the U.S., the difficult transits of the past 9 months are now separating; some relief may be seen. The favorable Mercury sub period begins on Jan. 31st, which should be helpful for 10 months — and through the 2020 national elections.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
MAY THIS BE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON — AND 2020 — FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY – FOR HEALTH, HAPPINESS, PEACE AND PROSPERITY!
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Sagittarius, from 10:00 to 17:09°. This connects the government with law, religion, and education. Sun is closely conjunct Jupiter until Jan. 1st. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), should be careful and patient. Sun is closely conjunct Ketu until Jan. 4th. Watch your heart and digestion. Leaders, physicians, administrators and governments are vulnerable to delays, setbacks, accidents and obstructions.
- Moon is waxing and transits Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and into Pisces.
- Mars transits Scorpio, from to 00:23 to 05:05°. Mars is weak in degrees until Jan. 2nd. Be patient with the military, police, athletes, surgeons, executives, firefighters and property matters.
- Mercury transits Sagittarius, from 01:16 to 12:13°. This should be good for stocks, business, brokering, finance, computers, technology, communications and intellectual property.
- Jupiter transits its own sign, Sagittarius, from 11:12 to 12:49 °. This should be helpful for law, religion, morality, justice, education, banking, consulting and good fortune. Jupiter is closely conjunct Sun until Jan. 1st. Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries should be careful and patient.
- Venus transits Capricorn, from 13:13 to 21:48 ° and is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This should be favorable for women, medicine, romance, luxuries, photography, architecture, entertainment and the fine, healing or performing arts.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 26:35 to 27:24°. Saturn is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This should be good for the elderly, (Social Security Increases Benefits), the poor and needy, immigration, manufacturing and the oil, gas and mineral industries.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, and stationary at 14:15°. Rahu and Ketu are stationary in the 14-degree range until January 27th. This is not ideal for persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius) between 13 and 15 degrees – or for anyone — whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction).
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Focus on research, language, and mystical sciences involving music, health, astrology, meditation, architecture, et al. Connect partnerships with your career. Redecorate your workspace and work with women and the fine, healing or performing arts. Expect highs and lows with children and investments.
- Taurus: Be vigilant with property, vehicles and home life to manage setbacks and to avoid accidents. Your children and investments may be going through transformations. There is some protection for your debts, disputes, health and legal issues. Get spiritual advice from women. Be patient with relationships.
- Gemini: Focus on joint ventures and long-distance places. These are connected with property, vehicles, home life, communications, good fortune and entrepreneurial activities. Be patient with minor issues with vigilant income and friendships. Protect your mind, children and investments through Jan. 8th.
- Cancer: Focus on children, education, investments and spiritual pursuits. Connect property, vehicles, fixed assets and home life with partnerships and joint ventures. Be vigilant with what you eat and what you say, along with entrepreneurial activities. These are subject to debts and disputes.
- Leo: Focus on your children, education, investments and spiritual pursuits. These are connected with wealth, status, family life and partnerships. There is a lot on your mind; mostly good and productive. Invest in gold or government bonds. Be vigilant with women, communications and entrepreneurial ventures.
- Virgo: Focus on property, vehicles, fixed assets and home life. Be patient with expenses and separations. You may travel. Your mind is creative. Study the fine, healing or performing arts. Enjoy your children, education and investments. Be patient with entrepreneurial ventures and setbacks.
- Libra: Focus on property, vehicles, fixed assets and family life. Redecorate your home with art, music, beauty and luxuries. Expect a lift with marriage, partnerships and joint ventures. Connect income and friendships with communications, spiritual pursuits and your self-initiatives. Speak up, with courage.
- Scorpio: Expect a lift with work, income and friendships. Consider retreats and long-distance places involving entrepreneurial activities, (associated with women and the arts), but be patient with expenses and separations. Be courageous and make decisions. Be vigilant to manage debts, disputes and health issues.
- Sagittarius: Expect gains from family money and with women, luxuries, and the fine, healing or performing arts. Leadership and career opportunities are forefront. Good fortune and spiritual progress are also with you. Be patient with expenses and separations with your children, education, investments and property matters.
- Capricorn: Career opportunities are forefront. Focus on women, creativity, medicine and the fine, healing or performing arts. Expect gains with property, vehicles, and home life. Be patient, however, with short-lived delays, setbacks, expenses and separations – and to avoid accidents through mid-Jan.
- Aquarius: Connect work with entrepreneurial ventures communications and property matters. Be courageous and make decisions. Income, friendships, and joint ventures give mixed results, ranging from gains to setbacks. There may be a long-distance journey of a short-duration and weakness relative to father figures.
- Pisces: Connect partnerships, joint ventures, foreign lands and authority figures with your career. Be vigilant at work, however, to manage short-lived debts, disputes, fire, theft and allegations against you. Expect good fortune with your status and family life. Gain from women, and the fine, healing and performing arts.
About the author: David Hawthorne