Notes: In the SAMVA horoscope for the U.S.*, Transit Saturn, ruling the 8th house of setbacks, accidents and deathlike experiences, afflicts natal Venus (ruling the 4th house of assets, property and domestic peace) through Dec.
Additionally, transit Sun, ruling the 2nd house of wealth, status and family life, is vulnerable to debts, disputes, health and legal issues through mid-Jan.
Unfortunately, these transits likely represents continued stress for the country.
Last week’s prediction: “…This represents sudden issues for…property matters (…volcanoes…).” ‘No signs of life’ on White Island following deadly volcanic eruption.
Horoscope for the White Island Volcano: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Ry4HLNQTI
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits out of Scorpio and into Sagittarius on Dec. 16th. Sun is weak in degrees until Dec. 21st. Leaders, physicians, administrators and governments should get extra rest.
- Moon is waning and transits Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo and into Virgo.
Happy Full (Cold) Moon in Taurus! Taurus is an earth sign ruled by Venus. Venus is the significator for materialistic pursuits and comforts. The Moon, the significator for caring, tenderness, and affluence is exalted in this sign. Moon does well in this sign and the emotions should be steady and gentle. It’s a good time to make plans, communicate with others, and to analyze. You may need to fight feelings of laziness and overindulgence. Overall there should be a feeling of fullness in life and love along with a feeling of generosity. -PlanetarySara
- Mars transits Libra from 21:02 to 25:42° and moves away from the influence of Rahu. This should be helpful the military, police, athletes, surgeons, executives, fire fighters, and property matters.
- Mercury transits Scorpio, from 10:01 to 20:31°. Mercury is in strong degrees and is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This is good for research, language, literature and ancient knowledge – along with stocks, business, brokering, finance, computers, technology, communications and intellectual property.
- Jupiter transits its own sign, Sagittarius, from 08:00 to 09:36°. This should be helpful for law, religion, morality, justice, education, husbands, children, banking, consulting and good fortune. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), however, should be vigilant whenever Jupiter is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet — in any house — in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction.
- Jupiter transits Sagittarius from Nov. 2019 until Nov. 2020 (except for April, May and June — when it is in Capricorn). The optimal times for Jupiter significations will be: November 29 – December 30; January 21 – March 10; and July 16 – November 2.
- Venus transits out of Sagittarius and into Capricorn, Dec. 15th. Venus is weak in degrees until Dec. 19th. Be patient with the women in your life and with medicine, luxuries, entertainment and the fine, healing or performing arts.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 25:45 to 25:47°. Saturn is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This should be good for the elderly, the poor and needy, immigration, manufacturing and the oil, gas and mineral industries.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 14:16 to 14:19°. Rahu and Ketu are stationary in the 14-degree range until January 27th. This is not ideal for persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius) between 13 and 15 degrees – or for anyone — whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction).
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Focus on partnerships, joint ventures and long-distance places connected with income, travel and friendships. Take care of your children, education and investments for a few days and then expect relief. Manage debts, disputes, health and legal issues through Dec. 25th. Good fortune is on your side this month.
- Taurus: Connect children, education, investments and spiritual pursuits with partnerships. Expect less with assets, vehicles and property. Manage debts, disputes, health and legal issues for a few days. Be patient with expenses, insomnia, separations and foreign lands through Dec. 25th. A windfall is possible this month.
- Gemini: Be patient for a few days with health, communications, authority figures and entrepreneurial ventures – and then expect a lift. Assets, vehicles and property, however, are vulnerable to debts and disputes through Dec. 25th. Income and friendships may be vulnerable through Jan. 8th. Focus on partnerships this month.
- Cancer: Be patient for a few days with assets, vehicles, property, and home life – and then expect a lift. Connect independent projects with children, education and investments. Study writing, business, literature, technology, and communications. Be vigilant with your status and to avoid disputes through mid-Jan.
- Leo: Spend a few days on assets, property, vehicles and home life – and then focus on your children, education, investments and spiritual pursuits. Work out of your home on writing, business and intellectual property through Dec. 24th. Be vigilant with entrepreneurial ventures and communications through Jan. 8th.
- Virgo: Be patient for a few days with your wealth, status and family life. There may also be insomnia, expenses and separations. Focus on business, communications and independent projects through Dec. 15th. For most of you, expect success with assets, vehicles, property and home life for the remainder of the month.
- Libra: Spend a few more days on independent and communications projects – and then focus on property, vehicles and home life through Jan. 8th. Be patient with expenses and separations with your status and family life through Dec. 25th. Partnerships and joint ventures are forefront. Be courageous and make decisions.
- Scorpio: Expect less with work and leadership and more with property, vehicles and home life. Focus on writing, business, finance, technology and communications. Be vigilant with debts, disputes, health and legal issues through Dec. 25th. You should, however, see a lift with your wealth and status.
- Sagittarius: Be patient for a few days and then focus on leadership. Connect your career with long-distance ventures, but be patient with expenses and separations. There may be gains with children, education, investments and property matters. Focus on independent projects; teach, publish and advise through March.
- Capricorn: Be patient for a few days with your career. Expect income and friendships connected with business, technology and communications. Make decisions at work and consider property matters. Be vigilant with money and marriage through mid-Jan. Consider a retreat or long-distance venture.
- Aquarius: Spend a few days on leadership and then shift your focus to income and friendships. Expect less with entrepreneurial ventures through Dec. 25th. Work on business, technology, communications and intellectual property. Be patient with setbacks and to avoid accidents at work. Teach, publish and advise.
- Pisces: Expect a lift with relationships and partnerships. Be patient, however, to manage delays and obstructions through Dec. 25th. Recent setbacks at work dissipate. There may be expenses, separations or long-distance ventures through Jan. Your best bet is to teach, publish, and advise through March.
About the Author: David Hawthorne