Note: In the SAMVA horoscope for the United States*, Saturn (ruling the 8th house of delays, setbacks, obstructions, accidents, vulnerability, transformations, and deathlike experiences) has been afflicting Venus, (ruling the 4th house of property, fixed assets and the country’s domestic peace), since October 5th. Unfortunately, this influence continues through December and likely represents continued stress for the U.S.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Scorpio, from 18:39 to 25:45°. Sun is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This should be favorable for leaders, physicians, administrators and governments.
- Moon is waxing and transits Pisces, Aries, and Taurus. The full (cold) Moon is Taurus, December 11th at 11:12 p.m. CST.
- Mars transits Libra from 16:23 to 21:02°. Mars is under the 5th aspect of Rahu until Dec. 10th. This represents sudden issues for the military, police, athletes, surgeons, executives, fire fighters, and property matters (fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, volcanoes, et al).
- Mercury transits Scorpio, from 00:03 to 10:01°. Mercury is weak in degrees until Dec. 9th. Be patient with stocks, business, brokering, finance, computers, technology, communications and intellectual property.
- Jupiter transits its own sign, Sagittarius, from 06:25 to 08:00°. This should be helpful for law, religion, morality, justice, education, husbands, children, consulting and good fortune. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), however, should be vigilant whenever Jupiter is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet — in any house — in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction.
- Jupiter transits Sagittarius from Nov. 2019 until Nov. 2020 (except for April, May and June — when it is in Capricorn). The optimal times for Jupiter significations will be: November 29 – December 30; January 21 – March 10; and July 16 – November 2.
- Venus transits Sagittarius, from 17:18 to 25:57°. Venus is conjunct Saturn, Dec. 7 – 15. Cancer, Virgo and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) should be careful and patient.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 24:17 to 25:01°. Saturn is conjunct Venus, Dec. 7 – 15. Taurus, Scorpio and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries should be careful and patient.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 14:36 to 14:16°. Rahu and Ketu are now stationary in the 14-degree range until January 27th. This is not ideal for persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) between 13 and 15 degrees – or for anyone — whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction).
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Focus on partnerships, joint ventures and long-distance places; these are connected with income, travel and friendships. Take care of your children, education and investments through Dec. 16th. Manage debts, disputes, health and legal issues through Dec. 25th. Jupiter brings good fortune through March.
- Taurus: Connect property, vehicles, children, investments and home life with partnerships. Be vigilant at work to manage debts, disputes, fire, theft, or false allegations against you. Be patient with expenses, insomnia and separations. Research, marriage, and windfalls should do well through March.
- Gemini: Be patient with your health, communications, authority figures and entrepreneurial ventures. There may also be issues with property, vehicles and home life through Dec. 25th. Connect income, investments and friendships with partnerships. Jupiter is favorable for relationships through March.
- Cancer: Expect a lift with children, education and investments. Connect work with property, vehicles and home life, but be vigilant to manage debts, disputes, setbacks or accidents. Focus on business, technology and communications. Be patient with money and marriage through Jan. Jupiter helps you manage stress through March.
- Leo: Focus on property, vehicles, and fixed assets. Work out of your home on writing, business, technology and communications. Connect partnerships, joint ventures and entrepreneurial projects with children, education and investments. These are under the protection of Jupiter through March.
- Virgo: Focus on communications and entrepreneurial projects through Dec. 25th. Connect these with institutions and long-distance ventures. Be patient with expenses and separations. Be vigilant with your status and family life — and when speaking to manage disputes. Jupiter supports your property and home life through March.
- Libra: Focus on independent projects connected with children, education, investments and spiritual pursuits. Speak up as an authority figures and gain from family assets. Decisions, property and relationships are forefront through Dec. 25th. Jupiter supports your ability to teach, publish and advise through March.
- Scorpio: Focus on work and leadership connected with writing, business, finance, technology, and communications. There may be expenses and separations with property, vehicles and home life. Be patient with debts, disputes, health and legal issues through Dec. 25th. Teach, publish and advise through March.
- Sagittarius: Be patient with authority figures. Get a haircut, buy new clothes and consider a health spa. Expect a lift with income, friendships and independent projects. Your children, education, investments and property should do well through March. Jupiter increases your ability to teach, publish and advise through March.
- Capricorn: Be patient with setbacks with income and friendships. Gain from writing, business, technology and communications. Connect your career with home and property and make decisions. Be patient with expenses and separations at work and with family life. Consider retreats and long-distance ventures through March.
- Aquarius: Be a leader and connect with authority figures — but be patient with setbacks and to avoid accidents at work. Gain from independent projects with women and the fine, healing or performing arts. Jupiter supports income, friendships, teaching, publishing and consulting through March.
- Pisces: Expect a lift with relationships – but be patient with setbacks with your status or family life. Connect your career with knowledge, institutions and long-distance ventures. Be vigilant at work to manage losses and expenses and to avoid accidents. Jupiter supports your ability to teach, publish and advise through March.
CYBER WEEK SALES
Please note these readings will be done AFTER the new year (unless special arrangements are made with me!)
If you’d like to give someone a gift certificate for a reading as a holiday present I can email you a gift certificate.
BIRTH CHART Email reading www.paypal.me/planetarysara/86
BIRTH CHART Video file reading www.paypal.me/planetarysara/
BIRTH CHART Skype reading www.paypal.me/planetarysara/
FOR REPEAT CLIENTS or NEW CLIENTS One year transit report via video www.paypal.me/
About the Author: David Hawthorne