Transit Overview: Sun, Mars and Mercury are closely conjunct and under the 9th aspect of Ketu.
This may cause setbacks for presidents, physicians, administrators, governments, the military, police, surgeons, athletes, executives, firefighters, property, stocks, business, finance, technology and communications.
Jupiter and Saturn afflict 6 of the 12 houses in the chart for the U.S. while Venus, ruling national peace, is also afflicted.
This represents dangerous events for the country through Oct.
Be vigilant, protect your family and focus on your spiritual practices.
These have been moved to the bottom of this column – so people have the option to NOT read this past week’s negative news.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits its own sign, Leo, from 18:14 to 25:01°. Sun is closely conjunct Mercury, until Sept. 9th. Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising sign persons, companies and countries are likely under stress. Sun is also closely conjunct Mars until Sept. 15th. Taurus, Virgo, and Scorpio rising sign persons, companies and countries are likely under stress. Additionally, Sun is under the 9th aspect of Ketu until Sept. 12th. This is not ideal for presidents, physicians, administrators and governments.
- Moon is waxing and transits Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn and into Aquarius.
- Mars transits Leo, from 17:19 to 21:47°. Mars is co-dependent on the strength of its dispositor (landlord), Sun, which is under the influence of the 9th aspect of Ketu until Sept. 12th. This is not ideal for the military, police, surgeons, athletes, executives, firefighters and property matters. Mars remains closely conjunct Mercury until September 9th. Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising sign persons, companies and countries are likely under stress. Mars is closely conjunct Sun until Sept. 15th. Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries are likely under stress.
- Mercury transits Leo, from 05:38 to 19:18°. Mercury is under the 9th aspect of Ketu until Sept. 9th. Be vigilant with stocks, business, finance, technology and communications. Mercury is closely conjunct Sun until Sept. 10. Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries are likely under stress. Mercury is closely conjunct Mars until Sept. 8th. Taurus, Virgo, and Scorpio rising sign persons, companies and countries are likely under stress.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 21:17 to 21:52°. Jupiter is under the 4th aspect of Mars until Sept. 21st. Taurus, Virgo, and Scorpio rising sign persons, companies, and countries are likely under stress. Additionally, Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), should be vigilant whenever Jupiter is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet — in any house — in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction. THIS IS THE CURRENT CASE, CONTRIBUTING TO THE EXTREME STRESS IN THE HOROSCOPE FOR USA – through September.
- Venus transits out of Leo and into its debilitation sign, Virgo on Sept. 10th. This connects women, luxuries, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts — with the government.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 19:55 to 19:48°. Saturn is retrograde until Sept. 18th and closely conjunct Ketu for 28 weeks — April 5th to October 18th. This rare and slow-moving transit is causing serious problems worldwide – relative to immigrants, the poor and needy, the masses, working-class persons, the elderly, agriculture, manufacturing, and the oil, gas and minerals industries. Adverse events may include pandemics, military conflicts, economic collapses and global-warming issues (fires, floods, cyclones, volcanoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, et al). BE ESPECIALLY VIGILANT SEPT. 16TH TO OCT. 8TH, WHEN SATURN AND KETU ARE WITHIN 1 DEGREE OF EACH OTHER.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 21:49 to 21:38°. Those persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) between 20 to 24 degrees – or whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Focus on meditation and spiritual pursuits. Your health, finances, children, education, investments and father/authority figures are forefront. Be patient with setbacks with same. Expect less with relationships and life/travel abroad. Income and friendships remain vulnerable through Oct.
- Taurus: Focus on property, vehicles, home life, children, education and investments. Be vigilant, however, to manage debts, disputes, expenses, setbacks and separations with same. Work from home on writing, business and communications. Be patient at work to manage setbacks and avoid accidents through Oct.
- Gemini: Focus on entrepreneurial ventures, income, friendships, children, education, investments, property, and home life. Be vigilant, however, to manage setbacks with same. Watch your health and be careful around authority figures. Manage debts and disputes with relationships through Oct.
- Cancer: Make decisions and speak up on business, the arts and leadership. Expect a mixture of highs and lows with your status, career, property, vehicles, home life and independent projects. These are prominent, but also vulnerable to debts, disputes, fire, theft, setbacks and cheating against you.
- Leo: Focus on yourself, leadership and spiritual pursuits. These, along with writing, business, communications and independent projects are forefront. Be patient, however, to manage serious setbacks with same. Teach, publish and advise – working from home. Be vigilant with partnerships through Oct.
- Virgo: Lay low and get extra rest. Focus on retreats and your spiritual pursuits. Be patient with setbacks involving expenses, separations, marriage, windfalls or inheritance — and to avoid accidents. Teach, publish and advise. Be vigilant to manage debts, disputes, legal and health issues through Oct.
- Libra: Focus on income and friendships connected with women, property, the arts, large organizations, writing, business, communications, and partnerships. Be vigilant however, as these are all subject to serious setbacks. Teach, publish, and advise. Protect your children, education and investments through Oct.
- Scorpio: Focus on leadership and connect with authority figures and large organizations. Work on business and communications. Be vigilant to manage setbacks at work and with debts, disputes, income, friendships, health and legal issues. Teach, publish and advise. Protect property and home life through Oct.
- Sagittarius: Expect highs and lows. There may be good fortune and/or setbacks with your career, children, education, property, investments and authority figures. Continue to be reclusive — and patient with entrepreneurial fluctuations, while managing your health, expenses, separations and reputation through Oct.
- Capricorn: Lay low. Don’t take risks or chances. Focus on research. Be vigilant as setbacks with work, property, vehicles and father/authority figures are likely. You are vulnerable and going through transformations. Be careful to avoid accidents at work and home or with transportation. Protect your family through Oct.
- Aquarius: Continue to focus on marriage, relationships, joint ventures, and entrepreneurial partnerships. Be vigilant, however, to manage serious setbacks and to avoid accidents with same. Teach, publish and advise in the workplace. Protect your health, appearance and reputation through Oct.
- Pisces: Lay low and avoid stress. Relationships are vulnerable to debts, disputes, setbacks, or health issues. Manage conflicts with money, marriage and insurance matters. Be vigilant when speaking and with family life to avoid conflicts. Teach, publish and advise. Expenses and separations are likely through Oct.
Saturn/Ketu Conjunction: World Under Siege
- 10 Teens Injured in Shooting at A High School Football Game In Alabama
- North Korean Submarine Could Threaten U.S.
- 5 Dead, 21 Injured in Texas Shooting
- Deadly Mosquitoes Carrying Virus Found In New Jersey
- Thousands Take to Streets for 13th Weekend of Hong Kong Protests
- Hurricane Dorian Reaches Category 5
- Pope Francis Rescued by Firefighters After Getting Stuck in Vatican Elevator
- Evacuations Ordered in Florida and South Carolina
- Israel And Hezbollah Exchange Border Fire for First Time in Years
- 1 Dead And 6 Injured in Hazmat Incident at a California Hotel
- Slow-Moving Dorian Pummels the Bahamas with 185-Mph Winds
- 34 Killed in Boat Fire Off California Coast
- 14-Year-Old Confesses to Killing All Five of His Family Members
- Hurricane Dorian is the Strongest Storm on the Planet this Year
- Hurricane Dorian Threatens the US
- The Damage from Hurricane Dorian Is ‘Worse Than What Anyone on Earth Could Have Expected’
- Pound Drops as Brexit Uncertainty Swirls In UK
- Dorian Gains Speed as it Moves Toward the US
- Charleston To Evacuate, Georgia Braces for Heavy Rain, Dorian’s Outer Bands Slam Florida
- The Carolinas Could Face Near Record Storm Surge
- The Amazon Is Burning. The Climate Is Changing. And We’re Doing Nothing to Stop It
About the Author: David Hawthorne