Notes: We are in the final 3 weeks of the 7-month Saturn/Ketu conjunction (April 5 – Oct. 18). Be especially vigilant until Oct. 8, as Saturn and Ketu are within 1 degree of each other. In the SAMVA horoscope for USA, transit Jupiter and natal Saturn are afflicting each other; Saturn is also afflicting Venus, ruling the country’s domestic peace. (Democrats Open Impeachment Inquiry.) These transits represent dangerous events worldwide. Be vigilant, protect your family and focus on your spiritual practices
Recent Headlines: These have been moved to the bottom of this weekly column – so that people have the option to NOT read this past week’s negative news.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Virgo, from 08:41 to 15:34°. This connects leaders, presidents, physicians, administrators and governments with stocks, business, technology, communications and intellectual property. (President Trump’s Phone Call to Ukraine’s President Under Scrutiny.)
- Moon is waning/waxing and transits Leo, Virgo, Libra and into Scorpio. The new Moon is in Virgo, Sept. 29th.
- Mars transits Virgo, from 00:44 to 05:14°. Mars is weak in degrees until Oct. 3rd. The military, police, surgeons, athletes, realtors, executives, engineers, construction workers and firefighters should get extra rest.
- Mercury transits out of its exaltation sign, Virgo, and into Libra, Sept. 29th. Mercury is weak in degrees until Oct. 26. Be patient with stocks, business, technology, communications and intellectual property.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 23:25 to 24:21°. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), should be vigilant whenever Jupiter is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet — in any house — in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction. THIS TRANSIT IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE EXTREME STRESS IN THE HOROSCOPE FOR USA – THROUGH SEPTEMBER.
- Venus transits its debilitation sign, Virgo, from 20:19 to 29:01°. Be patient with women, luxuries, finance, romance, medicine, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 19:49 to 19:57°. Saturn is closely conjunct Ketu for 28 weeks — April 5th to October 18th. This rare and slow-moving transit is causing serious problems worldwide – relative to immigrants, the poor and needy, the masses, working-class persons, the elderly, agriculture, manufacturing, and the oil, gas and minerals industries. (Saudi Arabia Oil Fields Attacked). Adverse events may include pandemics, military conflicts, economic collapses and global-warming issues (fires, floods, cyclones, volcanoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, et al).
BE ESPECIALLY VIGILANT SEPT. 16TH TO OCT. 8TH, WHILE SATURN AND KETU ARE WITHIN 1 DEGREE OF EACH OTHER.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 20:09 to 19:08°. Those persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) between 21 to 18 degrees – or whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Lay low, stay rested and be careful to avoid conflict. There may be debts, disputes, legal and health issues for you, your children, education, investments, partnerships and joint ventures. Be vigilant with income, friendships and siblings through Oct. 8th and take care of father figures through Nov. 5th.
- Taurus: Focus on your children, education, investments and spiritual pursuits. These are vulnerable to debts, disputes, expenses, separations, legal or health issues. Consider gold or government bonds. Be patient with setbacks at work through Oct. 8th and with relationships through Nov. 5th.
- Gemini: Focus on property, vehicles, fixed assets and home life. Work out of your home on entrepreneurial ventures connected with writing, business, communications, pets, children, education and investments. Be vigilant to manage debts, disputes and legal issues in relationships through Oct. 8th.
- Cancer: Focus on writing, business, technology, communications and entrepreneurial ventures. Make decisions and reach out to authority figures and large organizations. Be vigilant with money and marriage and to avoid accidents through Oct. 8th — and protect your children, education and investments through Nov. 5th.
- Leo: Expect a lift with your wealth, status and family life. Speak up as an authority figure. Focus on stocks, business, technology, communications and intellectual property. Be especially vigilant with relationships through Oct. 8th. Work out of your home as a teacher, publisher or consultant through Nov. 5th.
- Virgo: Expect mixed results — from status and prominence to delays, setbacks, expenses and separations. Focus on business, technology, leadership, teaching, consulting and communications. Consider a retreat or long-distance venture. Be vigilant to manage debts, disputes, legal and health issues through Oct. 8th.
- Libra: Stay rested and be reclusive through Oct. 3rd. Visit ashrams or foreign lands. Income, friendships, siblings, marriage, partnerships, and joint ventures are vulnerable to losses and expenses. Protect your children, education and investments through Oct. 8th. Independent projects do well through Nov. 5th.
- Scorpio: Expect gains at work connected with business, communications, authority figures and large organizations. Be patient with debts, disputes, expenses and separations against income and friendships. Protect property and home life through Oct. 8th. Teach, publish and advise through Nov. 5th.
- Sagittarius: Expect good fortune, income and friendships at work. Take a leadership position, solve problems, make decisions, and focus on writing, business, technology and intellectual property. Be vigilant with communications and independent projects through Oct. 8th. Remain reclusive through Nov. 5th.
- Capricorn: Focus on work. Connect your career with women, writing, business, leadership, technology, communications and the arts. Be patient with short-lived setbacks. Property and home life improve. Protect your wealth and status through Oct. 8th. Be careful with income and friendships through Nov. 5th.
- Aquarius: Expect less, get rest, and be patient with setbacks and obstructions with partnerships, father and religious figures, and entrepreneurial ventures. Be especially vigilant with your health, appearance and reputation through Oct. 8th. Your best bet is to teach, publish and advise through Nov. 5th.
- Pisces: Expect mixed results with relationships, partnerships and joint ventures — ranging from status and success, to debts, disputes, delays, setbacks, legal and health issues. Be patient with expenses and separations at work through Oct. 8th. Focus on teaching, publishing and advisory roles through Nov. 5th.
Saturn/Ketu Conjunction: World Under Siege
- People Trapped as Tropical Depression Floods Roads and Homes in Texas
- No Planes Are Flying in Or Out of Houston’s Airports
- Trump’s National Security Team to Meet Again to Plot Course on Iran
- Iran Warns of All Out War if There is a Military Strike
- A Delta Flight Plunged 30,000 Feet in Minutes
- New Revelations Deepen Whistleblower Scandal
- Greta Thunberg Blames Climate Crisis on Adults Who ‘Don’t Give a Damn’
- Russia Fires Warning Shots at Sea
- Iran Issues Warning to United States
- More Than 90 Heads of State are Descending on New York City
- Trump Says He Discussed Biden With Ukrainian Leader
- Police Begin Arresting Climate Activists Jamming DC Streets
- Ukraine Drama Could Give Democrats No Choice but to Impeach Trump
- Dow Set to Fall As Investors Get Nervous
- New EEE Mosquito Virus Deaths
- 600,000 Passengers Stranded with the Collapse of Tour Operator Thomas Cook
- A Strike Targeting Taliban Kills 40 Civilians at a Wedding Next Door
- Trump Ordered Hold on Military Aid Before Call with Ukrainian President
- UK Supreme Court Says Boris Johnson Broke the Law
- Transcript Shows Trump Pushed Ukraine to Investigate Biden
About the Author: David Hawthorne