Notes: We are in the final month of the 7-month Saturn/Ketu close conjunction (April 5 – Oct. 26).
Be especially vigilant this week as Saturn and Ketu are within 1 degree of each other.
In the SAMVA horoscope for USA*, transit Jupiter and natal Saturn are afflicting each other; Saturn is also afflicting Venus, ruling the country’s domestic peace. (Impeachment Inquiry Intensifies.)
These transits represent dangerous stress worldwide. Be vigilant, protect your family and focus on your spiritual practices.
Recent Headlines: These have been moved to the bottom of this weekly column – so that people have the option to NOT read this past week’s negative news.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Virgo, from 15:34 to 22:28°. This connects leaders, presidents, physicians, administrators and governments with stocks, business, technology, communications and intellectual property. Sun is under the 10th aspect of Saturn until Oct. 12. Cancer, Virgo, and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries are likely under stress.
- Moon is waxing and transits Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, and into Aquarius.
- Mars transits Virgo, from 05:14 to 09:45°. Mars is in good strength, but is co-dependent on the strength of its dispositor (landlord), Mercury, which is fast-moving and frequently weak. Exercise patience with the military, police, surgeons, athletes, realtors, executives, engineers, construction workers and firefighters.
- Mercury transits Libra, from 05:40 to 15:13°. Mercury is in good degrees, but is co-dependent on its dispositor (landlord) Venus, which is weak until Oct 8th. Be patient with stocks, business, technology, communications and intellectual property.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 24:21 to 25:24°. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), should be vigilant whenever Jupiter is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet — in any house — in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction.
- Venus transits out of its debilitation sign, Virgo, and into its own sign, Libra, on Oct. 4th. In general, this should be a lift — but Venus is weak in degrees until Oct. 8th. Be patient with women, luxuries, finance, romance, medicine, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 19:57 to 20:10°. Saturn is closely conjunct Ketu for 28 weeks — April 5th to October 26th. This rare and slow-moving transit is causing serious problems worldwide – relative to immigrants, the poor and needy, the masses, working-class persons, the elderly, agriculture, manufacturing, and the oil, gas and minerals industries. (Saudi Arabia Oil Fields Attacked). Adverse events may include pandemics, military conflicts, economic collapses and global-warming issues (fires, floods, cyclones, volcanoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, et al).
BE ESPECIALLY VIGILANT SEPT. 16TH TO OCT. 8TH, WHILE SATURN AND KETU ARE WITHIN 1 DEGREE OF EACH OTHER.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 19:08 to 18:49°. Those persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) between 20 to 18 degrees – or whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Lay low, stay rested and avoid conflict. There may be debts, disputes, legal or health issues relative to you, your children, education, investments, and joint ventures. Support for relationships is on the way. Be vigilant with income and friendships through Oct. 8th; take care of father figures through Nov. 5th.
- Taurus: Take care of your children, education and investments. These are vulnerable to debts, disputes, expenses, separations, legal or health issues. Support is on the way. Consider gold or government bonds. Be vigilant at work through Oct. 8th and with relationships through Nov. 5th.
- Gemini: Focus on property, vehicles, fixed assets and home life. Work out of your home on entrepreneurial ventures connected with sports, children, real estate, education and investments. Be vigilant with father and religious figures through Oct. 8th and with relationships until Nov. 5th.
- Cancer: Focus on entrepreneurial ventures. Connect with authority figures and large organizations. Work on writing, business, finances and communications. Be vigilant with money and marriage and to avoid accidents through Oct. 8th — and take care of your children, education and investments through Nov. 5th.
- Leo: Expect good fortune with your status and family life. Speak up as an authority figure. Focus on entrepreneurial ventures connected with writing, business, technology and intellectual property. Be vigilant with relationships through Oct. 8th. Work out of your home; teach, publish and advise through Nov. 5th.
- Virgo: Expect mixed results — from status and prominence to losses, setbacks, expenses and separations. Focus on business, technology, leadership, teaching, consulting and communications. Consider a retreat or long-distance venture. Be vigilant to manage debts, disputes, legal and health issues through Oct. 8th.
- Libra: Expect relief in a few days, but continue to be patient with losses, expenses and separations. Visit ashrams or foreign lands. Focus on writing, business, technology and intellectual property. Protect your children, education and investments through Oct. 8th. Focus on independent projects through Nov. 5th.
- Scorpio: Reach out to authority figures and large organizations. Expect a mixture of gains and losses at work. Be patient with debts and disputes — with income and friendships. Consider visiting an ashram or foreign land. Protect property and home life through Oct. 8th. Teach, publish and advise through Nov. 5th.
- Sagittarius: Expect good fortune at work. Take a leadership position, solve problems, and make decisions. Income and friendships are on the way. Gain from writing, business, technology and intellectual property. Be vigilant with communications and independent projects through Oct. 8th. Be reclusive through Nov. 5th.
- Capricorn: Expect good fortune at work. Focus on business, technology and communications. Career success is on the way. Connect with women, design, photography, architecture and the arts. Be vigilant with your status and family life through Oct. 8th. Be patient with income and friendships through Nov. 5th.
- Aquarius: Be vigilant with your health, appearance and reputation. Good fortune is on the way — but be patient with relationships and your own initiatives. These are vulnerable to delays, setbacks, or accidents through mid-Oct. Your best bet is to teach, publish and advise through Nov. 5th.
- Pisces: Exercise patience with relationships. These give mixed results ranging from status and prominence to debts, disputes, health or legal issues, setbacks, accidents or obstructions. Be vigilant in the workplace to manage expenses and separations. Teach, publish and advise through Nov. 5th.
Saturn/Ketu Conjunction: World Under Siege
This Past Week’s Headlines:
- 10th Person Dies from Rare EEE Infection
- Trump Whistleblower Agrees to Testify to Congress
- Trump’s Press Conference Was A Torrent of Lies
- DC Reels as House Democrats Launch Impeachment Inquiry
- Whistleblower Alleges White House Coverup
- Special Envoy to Ukraine Resigns, Sources Say
- A Record Snowstorm is Threatening Montana This Weekend
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo subpoenaed by House Committee
- Hurricane Lorenzo Quickly Grows into An Intense Category 4 Storm
- Montana is Blanketed in Feet of Snow and it’s Not Even October Yet
- Forever 21 Files for Bankruptcy and Will Close 200 US Stores
- Hong Kong Protests Turn Violent
- Double Attack Hits US Military Base and Italian Convoy in Somalia
- 315 Billion-Ton Iceberg Breaks off Antarctica
- Republican Support for Impeachment Grows
- Protesters in Hong Kong set subway exits on fire
- House Committee Chairmen Warns Secretary of State to Stop ‘Intimidating’ Witnesses
- Senate Might Remove Trump
- NYT: President Trump Suggested Shooting Migrants in The Legs
- US Factories Have Worst Month in A Decade
- North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile
- Dow Falls 494 Points
About the Author: David Hawthorne