Notes: Mercury is under the 5th aspect of Rahu. Watch your mental state and expect fluctuations with stocks, finance, business and communications.
We are in the final 2 weeks of the 7-month Saturn/Ketu close conjunction (April 5 – Oct. 26).
Additionally, in the SAMVA horoscope for USA*, transit Jupiter and natal Saturn are afflicting each other; and Saturn is also afflicting Venus, ruling the country’s domestic peace (through Dec.)
These transits represent dangerous stress worldwide (Turkish Airstrikes Underway In Northern Syria).
Be vigilant, protect your family and focus on your spiritual practices.
Recent Headlines: These have been moved to the bottom of this weekly column – so that people have the option to NOT read this past week’s negative news.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Virgo, from 22:28 to 29:23°. This connects leaders, presidents, physicians, administrators and governments with stocks, business, technology, communications and intellectual property. Sun moves away from the 10th aspect of Saturn on Oct. 13. This should be helpful for Cancer, Virgo, and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries.
- Moon is waxing/waning and transits Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, and into Taurus. The full (Hunter) Moon is in Pisces on October 13th
Pisces is a water sign ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is the significator of fortune and knowledge. Pisces signifies enjoyments. Overall there should be a feeling of fullness in life along with sensitive, cheerful, empathetic, and idealistic emotions. Your intuition may feel on point and there can be deeper mystical experiences or even psychic thoughts. You may be feeling extra sentimental and philosophical. – PlanetarySara
- Mars transits Virgo, from 09:45 to 14:16°. Mars is in good strength, but is co-dependent on the strength of its dispositor (landlord), Mercury, which is under the 5th aspect of Rahu. This may cause fluctuations with the military, police, surgeons, athletes, executives, engineers, firefighters and property matters.
- Mercury transits Libra, from 15:13 to 23:42°. Mercury is in good degrees and gets support from its dispositor (landlord), Venus, which is also in good degrees. Mercury, however, is also under the 5th aspect of Rahu until Oct.16th. Expect fluctuations with stocks, business, finance, technology, communications and intellectual property.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 25:24 to 26:32°. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), should be vigilant whenever Jupiter is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet — in any house — in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction.
- Venus transits its own sign, Libra, from 07:43 to 16:35°. This should be excellent for women, luxuries, finance, romance, medicine, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 20:10 to 20:27°. Saturn is closely conjunct Ketu for 28 weeks — April 5th to October 26th. This rare and slow-moving transit is causing serious problems worldwide – relative to immigrants, the poor and needy, the masses, working-class persons, the elderly, agriculture, manufacturing, and the oil, gas and minerals industries. Adverse events may include pandemics, military conflicts, (TURKISH AIRSTRIKES UNDERWAY IN NORTHERN SYRIA) economic collapses and global-warming issues (fires, floods, cyclones, volcanoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, et al).
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 18:49 to 17:25°. Those persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) between 19 to 16 degrees – or whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Get rest, avoid conflicts and be careful with your health and finances. Take care of your children, investments, and education. Expect a lift with relationships, but be patient with short-lived stress. Relief with income and friendships is on the way. Take care of father figures through Nov. 5th.
- Taurus: Expect relief with personal debts, disputes, legal and health issues – but exercise patience elsewhere. There may be sudden losses, expenses, separations and stress relative to your mind, children, property, vehicles, education, investments and home life. Relief at work is on the way later this month.
- Gemini: Focus on property, vehicles and home life – but exercise patience with sudden issues. Your best bet is with your children, education, and investments connected with women, luxuries, entertainment and the fine, healing and performing arts. Be vigilant with relationships through Nov. 5th.
- Cancer: Connect your career with independent projects, authority figures and large organizations. Be vigilant, however, with these and communications to manage sudden losses, expenses or separations. Your best bet is with property, vehicles and home life. Consider a new car or place to live.
- Leo: Focus on writing, business, technology and intellectual property. Most things go your way, but be careful when speaking and protect your wealth, status and family life. There may be sudden disruptions. Your best bet is with entrepreneurial ventures. Relief is on the way with relationships later this month.
- Virgo: Focus on your status and family life. Be vigilant to manage sudden issues with your health, finances, reputation and communications at work. Don’t take risks or chances. Focus on the fine, healing and performing arts. Relief is coming later this month. Teach, publish and advise through Nov. 5th.
- Libra: Expect fluctuations. On the one hand, everything comes your way — favoring you. Get a haircut, buy new clothes and focus on creativity. One the other hand, be patient with income, relationships, insomnia, intimacy and life abroad. Relief is on the way for children, education and investments.
- Scorpio: Be patient to manage work, debts, disputes, legal and health issues, income and friendships. There may be sudden losses, expenses or separations. There is also some protection for you, so things should be manageable. Relief in on the way later this month with property, vehicles and home life.
- Sagittarius: Expect fluctuations or sudden events at work. Focus on education and leadership, connect with authority figures and large organizations. You may be ambitious, but do not take risks or chances. Income and friendships are on your side. Expect relief later this month relative to your own initiatives.
- Capricorn: Expect fluctuations at work, mostly positive. Connect your career with women, photography, architecture, creativity and the fine, healing or performing arts. Be vigilant with business and communications, which are vulnerable to sudden issues. Relief is on the way later this month.
- Aquarius: Be vigilant to manage money and marriage. These are vulnerable to sudden setbacks, accidents or other issues. On the other hand, good fortune and divine grace are on your side. Relief with your health and reputation is also on the way. Teach, publish and advise in the workplace.
- Pisces: Expect mixed results with relationships. On the one hand, there may be prominence, but on the other hand relationships are vulnerable to sudden setbacks, accidents, debts, disputes, health or legal issues. Relief in the workplace is on the way. Your best bet is to teach, publish and advise.
Saturn/Ketu Conjunction: World Under Siege (April 5 – Oct. 26).
This Past Week’s Headlines:
- 7 People Dead After World War II-Era B-17 Crash
- Boris Johnson Plans to Suspend Parliament
- Four Killed in Paris Police Headquarters Attack
- 1,600 Small Dairy Farms Have Gone Out of Business
- Secretary of State Pompeo Subpoenaed
- President Trump Calls for The Impeachment of Republican Senator Mitt Romney
- 4 Killed, 5 Injured in A Shooting In Kansas
- Hong Kong’s Violent Protests Show No Sign of Stopping
- White House’s Move is Strong Evidence of Obstruction
- Trump Defies Democrats with All-Out Political Warfare on Impeachment
- Two Killed in Shooting Near Synagogue in Germany on Yom Kippur
- The US-China Rift is Growing
- Turkish Airstrikes Underway in Northern Syria
About the Author: David Hawthorne