Notes: Jupiter transits Sagittarius from Nov. 2019 until Nov. 2020 (except when it is in Capricorn during April, May and June). This should be helpful for all rising signs when it is in good strength and free from natal or transit afflictions in a personal, company or country horoscope.
Jupiter represents law, religion, morality, justice, children, husbands, education, astrology, consulting and good fortune. The optimal times (when Jupiter is in good strength) will be: November 29 – December 30, January 21 – March 10, and July 16 – November 2. Look for positive and expansive influences during these dates.
See below for the impact of Jupiter for each rising sign during its transit in Sagittarius.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits its debilitation sign, from 20:21 to 27:25°. Leaders, presidents, physicians, administrators and governments should get extra rest and exercise patience.
- Moon is waxing/waning and transits Aquarius, Pisces, Aries and into Taurus. The full (frost) Moon is in Aries, November 12th.
- Mars transits out of Virgo and into Libra on November 10th. Mars is weak in degrees until November 18th. Be patient with police, surgery, property, military and executive matters.
- Mercury transits out of Scorpio and back into Libra on November 7th. Mercury is weak in degrees until November 11th. Be patient with stocks, business, finance, technology and communications. Mercury is retrograde until Nov. 21. Contrary to popular belief, this is not a problem for most people. The impact is only for Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising sign persons, companies or countries – and only if Mercury is within 5 degrees of a person’s rising sign degree or any planet, by aspect or conjunction.
- To read more information regarding Mercury’s transit through Libra click the link below.
- Jupiter recently completed 55 weeks in Scorpio and now transits its own sign, Sagittarius, from 00:26 to 01:52°. This should be a relief for everyone and especially for Aries, Gemini and Sagittarius rising sign persons, companies and countries. Jupiter, however, is weak in degrees until Nov. 29th, so be patient with law, (Impeachment Proceedings) religion, education, husbands and children. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), should be vigilant whenever Jupiter is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet — in any house — in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction.
- Venus transits Scorpio from 12:34 to 21:16°. This should be good for law, medicine, romance, and the fine, healing and performing arts – connected with research, language, mystical sciences and ancient knowledge, such as Ayurveda, Sthapatya Veda, Gandharva Veda, Jyotish and Sanskrit.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 21:44 to 22:18°. Saturn is finally outside the 5-degree orb of the influence of Ketu, where it was for 28 weeks (April 5 – Oct. 30). This rare and slow-moving transit created serious problems worldwide — relative to immigrants, the poor and needy, the masses, working-class persons, the elderly, agriculture, manufacturing, and the oil, gas and minerals industries. Adverse events included health issues, military conflicts, economic problems and global-warming issues, such as fires, floods, cyclones, volcanoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, et al).
WE SHOULD START TO SEE SOME RELIEF WORLDWIDE NOW, MORE SO AFTER SUN COMES OUT OF DEBILITATION (NOV. 17TH) AND WHEN JUPITER REGAINS STRENGTH IN SAGITTARIUS, (NOV. 29TH).
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 16:04 to 15:05°. Those persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) between 14 and 17 degrees – or whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Be patient with debts, disputes and your health for a few days and then focus on partnerships. Children, education, investments and relationships remain vulnerable through Nov. 21st. Expect improvement with income and friendships. Jupiter in your 9th house brings good fortune and spiritual progress.
- Taurus: Be vigilant with property, vehicles, relationships and home life. Be patient for a days with expenses and separations with children, education and investments. Expect improvement at work. Jupiter in your 8th house is good for research, language, marriage, inheritance, mystical sciences, and ancient knowledge.
- Gemini: Lay low and get extra rest. Be vigilant with communications, authority figures and entrepreneurial ventures. Pets, children, education, property, vehicles and investments are vulnerable through Nov. 21. Jupiter in your 7th house is favorable for marriage, partnerships, joint ventures and living abroad.
- Cancer: Expect improvement with your status. Connect work with independent projects. Invest in property, luxuries, and the fine, healing and performing arts. Expect improvement with money and marriage but continue to exercise patience. Jupiter in your 6th house should help you with debts, disputes, health and legal issues.
- Leo: Focus on independent projects. Work out of your home and on your home; redecorate with art, music, beauty, luxury and a home spa. Get some extra rest. Expect improvement with relationships. Jupiter in your 5th house is good for your children, education, investments and spiritual pursuits.
- Virgo: Focus on independent projects with women and the fine, healing or performing arts. Be patient with expenses and separations. There may be status with long-distance ventures. Expect relief with debts, disputes, health and legal issues. Jupiter in your 4th house is good for property, vehicles, fixed assets and home life.
- Libra: Expect a lift with your status. Be patient with relationships for a few days. Income, friendships, expenses, separations and long-distance ventures are forefront. Things improve with children, education and investments. Jupiter in your 3rd house is good for teaching, publishing and consulting as an entrepreneur.
- Scorpio: Be patient at work and with income and friendships. There may be expenses or separations. Get a haircut and buy new clothes. Focus on the fine, healing and performing arts. Expect an improvement with property and home life. Jupiter in your 2nd house is good for wealth, status and family life. Speak up as an advisor.
- Sagittarius: Be patient with your career, children, income, siblings, investments, friendships, father and authority figures. These are all connected with expenses and separations through Nov. 21. Expect entrepreneurial progress. Jupiter in your 1st house brings travel, good fortune, and spiritual progress. Teach, publish and advise.
- Capricorn: Be patient at work through mid-Nov. Expect gains from women, writing, business, communications, and the arts. Expect improvement with your status. Jupiter in your 12th house should protect you from losses, expenses and separations and give good sleep, successful retreats and long-distance ventures.
- Aquarius: Expect good fortune in the workplace. Connect with women and focus on the arts. Be patient with independent projects for a few days and then expect improvement. Take care of father and religious figures. Jupiter in your 11th house brings income and friendships. Teach, publish and advise.
- Pisces: Be patient to manage debts, disputes, health, legal, insurance and relationship issues. These, along with father and religious figures are subject to setbacks. Expect good fortune with women and the arts. Jupiter in your 10th house is favorable for your career. Teach, publish, and advise.
About the Author: David Hawthorne