YEAR AHEAD CONSULTATIONS ARE ON SALE THROUGH JANUARY 1ST.
THEY MAKE GREAT GIFTS AS WELL!
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO ORDER!
Notes: In the SAMVA horoscope* for the United States for 2019, transit Saturn (ruling the 8th house of setbacks, accidents and deathlike experiences) afflicts the 6th, 12th, and 2nd houses (representing enemies, disputes, litigation, foreign lands, wealth, status and family life) from June 15 until December 15th.
Saturn also afflicts Venus (ruling the 4th house of the country’s domestic peace) from January 15th until December 31st.
This impact of Saturn likely represents continued stress through the end of the year.
The influence of Jupiter in its own sign, Sagittarius, however, may help reduce the adverse effects to some extent.
Jupiter transits Sagittarius from Nov. 2019 until Nov. 2020 (except when it is in Capricorn during April, May and June). This should be helpful for all rising signs when it is in good strength and free from transit afflictions in a personal, company or country horoscope.
Jupiter represents law, religion, morality, justice, children, husbands, education, astrology, consulting and good fortune.
The optimal times (when Jupiter is in good strength) will be: November 29 – December 30, January 21 – March 10, and July 16 – November 2. Look for positive and expansive influences during these dates.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits out of its debilitation sign, Libra, and into Scorpio, Nov. 17. Sun is weak in degrees until Nov. 22nd. Leaders, presidents, physicians, administrators and governments should get extra rest and exercise patience.
- Moon is waning and transits Taurus, Gemini, Cancer and into Leo. Moon, in Cancer, is in its own sign, which is favorable, Nov. 17 – 19.
- Mars transits Libra from 02:32 to 07:08°. Mars is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This should be helpful for police, surgery, property, military and executive matters.
- Mercury transits Libra from 21:29 to 17:28°. Mercury is retrograde until Nov. 21. Contrary to popular belief, this is not a problem for most people. The impact is only for Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising sign persons, companies or countries – and only when Mercury is within 5 degrees of a person’s rising sign degree or any planet, by aspect or conjunction.
- Jupiter recently completed 55 weeks in Scorpio and now transits its own sign, Sagittarius, from 01:52 to 03:21°. This should be a relief in general and especially for Aries, Gemini and Sagittarius rising sign persons, companies and countries. Jupiter, however, is weak in degrees until Nov. 29th, so be patient with law, (Impeachment Proceedings) religion, education, husbands and children. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), should be vigilant whenever Jupiter is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet — in any house — in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction.
- Venus transits Scorpio from 21:16 to 29:57°. This should be good for law, medicine, romance, and the fine, healing and performing arts – connected with research, language, mystical sciences and ancient knowledge, such as Ayurveda, Sthapatya Veda, Gandharva Veda, Jyotish and Sanskrit.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 22:18 to 22:55°. Saturn is finally outside the 5-degree orb of the influence of Ketu, where it was for 28 weeks (April 5 – Oct. 30). This rare and slow-moving transit created serious problems worldwide. We should now start to see some relief worldwide, especially after Sun comes out of debilitation (Nov. 17th) and Jupiter regains strength in Sagittarius, (Nov. 29th).
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 15:05 to 15:02°. Those persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) between 13 and 16 degrees – or whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction) should be careful and patient.
- Aries: Focus on relationships. These are vulnerable to setbacks, debts, disputes or health issues. Same goes for your mental state, children and investments. The positive side is research, windfalls and knowledge. Income and friendships improve. Jupiter in your 9th house brings good fortune and spiritual progress.
- Taurus: Be patient for a few days with property, vehicles and home life; then expect an improvement. Take care of your mental state, children, investments and relationships. These are vulnerable to debts, disputes or health issues. Jupiter in your 8th house is good for research, marriage, windfalls, and ancient knowledge.
- Gemini: Lay low and get extra rest. Be vigilant with your health, communications, and entrepreneurial ventures. There may also be stress with your mind, children, investments and authority figures. Jupiter in your 7th house is favorable for marriage, partnerships and long-distance ventures.
- Cancer: Spend more time at home or abroad. Work out of your home on writing, business and communications projects. Invest in property, career education and the fine, healing or performing arts. Exercise patience with money and marriage. Jupiter in your 6th house should help you with debts, disputes, health and legal issues.
- Leo: Shift your focus to property, vehicles and home life. Work out of your home on projects connected with art, music, luxuries and entertainment. Expect good fortune with writing, business, and communications. Jupiter in your 5th house is good for children, education, investments and spiritual pursuits.
- Virgo: Focus on independent projects connected with women, luxuries and the fine, healing or performing arts. Be patient with expenses and separations. Expect relief with debts, disputes, health and legal issues. Jupiter in your 4th house should be good for property, vehicles, fixed assets and home life.
- Libra: Focus on your wealth, status and family life. Relationships are forefront and positive. Be courageous. Work on writing, business and communications, but be patient with expenses and separations. Your children and investments improve. With Jupiter in your 3rd house, you can teach, publish and advise as an entrepreneur.
- Scorpio: Be patient at work for a few days and then expect an improvement. Income and friendships are vulnerable. Be vigilant to manage debts, disputes, or health issues. Expect a lift with home life. Jupiter in your 2nd house contributes to your status and family life. Focus on consulting and education.
- Sagittarius: Lay low and get extra rest. There may be expenses and separations connected with work, income, friendships, children, investments and authority figures. Expect progress with communications and entrepreneurial ventures. Jupiter in your 1st house brings good fortune and spiritual progress. Teach, publish and advise.
- Capricorn: Expect gains at work, connected with women, writing, business, communications and the fine, healing or performing arts. Connect work with property and home life. Make decisions. Jupiter in your 12th house helps reduce expenses and separations and promotes spiritual retreats and long-distance ventures.
- Aquarius: Be patient for a few days with relationships and then consider partnerships. Connect work with women, luxuries and the fine, healing or performing arts. Expect successful independent projects. There may be a windfall. Jupiter in your 11th house brings income and friendships. Teach, publish and advise.
- Pisces: Be patient for a few days with debts, disputes, legal, health and insurance issues and then expect some relief. There may also be setbacks with your status and relationships. Expect good fortune with women and the fine, healing or performing arts. Jupiter in your 10th house is favorable for your career. Teach, publish, and advise.
About the Author: David Hawthorne