Notes: Sun transits out of Taurus and into Gemini and is weak in degrees. Leaders, physicians, administrators and governments should get extra rest. Mars and Mercury are afflicted by Rahu; Mars and Saturn are in mutual aspect. Be vigilant with stocks, business, property and communications. The police, military, athletes and firefighters are vulnerable.
Saturn remains afflicted by Rahu and Ketu (April 5 — October 18) indicating serious issues worldwide.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits out of Taurus and into Gemini the evening of June 15th. Sun moves away from the 7th aspect of Jupiter, which should be helpful for Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA).
- Moon is waxing/waning and transits Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius and into Capricorn. The full (Strawberry) Moon is in Sagittarius, June 17th.
- Mars transits Gemini, from 23:54 to 28:22°. Mars is closely conjunct the northern node of the Moon, Rahu, until June 20th. This is absolutely NOT ideal for the military, police, athletes, executives, firefighters and property matters. Mars is under the 7th aspect of Saturn until Jun 21st. Cancer, Virgo and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) are likely under stress.
- Mercury transits its own sign, Gemini, from 19:56 to 29:14 °. Mercury is closely conjunct Rahu until June 19th. This is likely to cause sudden extremes with stocks, business, computers, finances, technology, communications and intellectual property.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 25:01 to 24:08 °. Jupiter moves away from the 7th aspect of Sun. This should be helpful for Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries.
- Venus transits Taurus, from 10:55 to 19:27°. Venus is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This should be favorable for women, romance, luxuries, vehicles, medicine, legal matters, finance, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 24:55 to 24:29°. This connects law, religion and education with the elderly, the poor and needy, immigrants, agriculture, manufacturing and working-class persons. Saturn is under the 7thaspect of Mars, until June 21st. Taurus, Virgo, and Scorpio rising sign persons, companies and countries are likely under stress. Saturn is retrograde until Sept. 18th and is closely conjunct Ketu for 28 weeks — April 5th to October 18th.
- This rare and slow-moving transit is likely to cause serious problems worldwide – relative to immigrants, the poor and needy, working-class persons, the elderly, agriculture, manufacturing, things of the earth, (including climate change and weather-related catastrophes), healthcare and pandemics, global economies and resources, world peace and the oil, gas, and minerals* industries. *(Rare earth elements used in most tech products and “Smart Bombs” could be cut off from U.S. by trade war with China.)
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 23:44 to 23:30°. Rahu and Ketu are now “stationary” in the 23-degree range June 2 – August 18. This indicates significant stress for those persons with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) between 22 to 24 degrees – or whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a person’s rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction).
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Focus on your own initiatives, but exercise caution. Be vigilant with entrepreneurial ventures and to manage sudden debts, disputes or health issues. Expect good fortune with partnerships and foreign lands. Be patient with your children, education and investments. Take care of income and friendships through mid-Oct.
- Taurus: Be patient with property, vehicles and home life. Get a haircut and consider a day spa. Be vigilant with debts, disputes and health issues. Manage expenses and separations with children, education, investments and family life. Be careful to manage setbacks and to avoid accidents at work through mid-Oct.
- Gemini: Be patient with entrepreneurial ventures, property, vehicles and home life. Focus on business, brokering and communications. Income and friendships remain forefront. Be patient with issues relative to children, education and investments. Be vigilant with relationships through mid-Oct.
- Cancer: Be patient with expenses and separations at work and be careful to manage independent projects and communications. Consider long-distance ventures mid-June to mid-July. Gain from women, property, vehicles, and home life. Be careful to manage setbacks and to avoid accidents through mid-Oct.
- Leo: Shift your focus to income and friendships. Be careful when speaking and to protect your family. Connect work with women, creativity, and independent projects. Redecorate your work space and consider a new car. Gain from property and your organizing skills. Be vigilant with relationships through mid-Oct.
- Virgo: Hang onto your hat. You may be ambitious, courageous, and charismatic, but do not take risks. Be vigilant to manage setbacks and to avoid accidents. Focus on your spiritual practice, connected with women. Expect relief with property and home life. Be vigilant with debts, disputes and health issues through Oct.
- Libra: Focus on research, language and mystical sciences. There may be a marriage, windfall, settlement, or lottery winning. Be vigilant to manage losses, expenses and separations connected with partnerships and joint ventures. Protect your children, education and investments through mid-Oct.
- Scorpio: Shift your work toward research and knowledge. Be vigilant to manage income, friendships and older siblings. There are vulnerable to debts, disputes or health issues. Connect with women, but be patient with expenses and separations with relationships. Property, vehicles and home life are vulnerable through mid-Oct.
- Sagittarius: Be vigilant with your career; there may be sudden issues. Expect a lift next week. Income, friendships and the women in your life remain vulnerable to debts, disputes and health issues. Expect improvement with children, education, property and investments. Protect your health and reputation through mid-Oct.
- Capricorn: Be vigilant to manage sudden issues. Don’t increase stress and be careful with property and vehicles to avoid debts and disputes. Your best bet is your career. Focus on women, children, education, creativity and the arts. Exercise careful to manage your wealth, status and family life through mid-Oct.
- Aquarius: Be vigilant with entrepreneurial ventures — to manage sudden setbacks and to avoid accidents. These are connected with your children, education and investments. Focus on property, vehicles, fixed assets and home life. Consider a new car and redecorate your living space. Protect your health and reputation through mid-Oct.
- Pisces: Take care of partnerships, joint ventures and life abroad. These are vulnerable to sudden issues. Connect home life with writing, business, and technology. Focus on independent projects associated with research, knowledge, women, creativity, and the fine, healing or performing arts. Exercise patience at work through mid-Oct.
About the Author: David Hawthorne