If you don’t know your Vedic Astrology Rising sign please email me and I’ll assist you.
Note: We are in the final 9 days of a 65-day stationary transit of Rahu and Ketu. This overall period typically indicates prolonged stress worldwide (including bizarre events, extreme climate conditions, government shutdowns, etc.)
Continue to exercise patience through mid-March, to allow Rahu and Ketu to completely clear the stationary position.
Fortunately, Rahu and Ketu are NOT currently afflicting any transit planets. This should reduce the chance for grave mishaps (other transits in horoscopes notwithstanding).
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Aquarius, from 01:07 to 08:11°. Sun is outside the orb of influence of other planets, but is weak in degrees until Feb. 17. Leaders, physicians, administrators and governments should continue to get extra rest.
- Moon is waxing and transits Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, and Leo. The full Moon is in Leo, Feb. 19th at 10:53 a.m. CST.
- Mars transits Aries from 05:44 to 10:28°. This connects fire with property and puts a focus on the military, police, athletes, martial arts, mathematics and engineering. Mars is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This is favorable for all rising sign persons, companies and countries, with the exception of Taurus and Virgo.
- Mercury transits Aquarius, from 12:44 to 24:36°. This connects stocks, business and communications with unconventional, inventive and humanitarian efforts. Mercury is under the 3rd aspect of Saturn, Feb. 16 – 23. Cancer, Virgo, and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) should be careful and patient.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 25:47 to 26:46°. Jupiter is slightly weak in old age degrees, but remains outside the orb of influence of other planets. This remains favorable for law, publishing, teaching, education, advisory roles and religious organizations.
- Venus transits Sagittarius from 17:44 to 25:55°. This is favorable for law, women, romance, luxuries, medicine, education, entertainment and the fine, healing and performing arts. Venus is closely conjunct Saturn until Feb. 23rd. Cancer, Virgo, and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) should be careful and patient.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 22:14 to 22:55°. This connects law, religion and education with the elderly, the poor and needy, immigrants, and working-class persons. Saturn is closely conjunct Venus until Feb. 23rd. Taurus, Scorpio and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries should be careful and patient.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Cancer and Capricorn, respectively, from 02:18 to 02:10°. Those persons with 1 to 3° rising signs or with any planets in the 1 to 3°range in even signs (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces — including the USA) should be careful and patient. Those persons, companies, and countries who do NOT have any planets in “even” signs around 2 degrees, or whose rising signs are NOT in the 2-degree range, should have smoother sailing than those who have this situation.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”):
- Aries: Focus on yourself. Make decisions and enjoy sports, yoga or martial arts. Be vigilant to manage income and friendships – but gain from authority figures and large, spiritual, medical, or government organizations. Enjoy partnerships and joint ventures – but be patient with delays and setbacks with same.
- Taurus: Connect home life with professional life. Take a leadership position – but be vigilant to manage debts, disputes, delays, setbacks, and health and legal issues in the workplace. Focus on writing, business, brokering, computers, technology, and communications. Long distance ventures should do well.
- Gemini: Enjoy income and friendship through mid-March. Focus on property, vehicles, home life, relationships, and entrepreneurial ventures. Connect children, education and investments with partnerships. Continue to exercise patience with most everything, however, as there is underlying stress through Oct.
- Cancer: Enjoy your career through mid-March. Make decisions and focus on research, property, knowledge, engineering and executive skills. Be vigilant to manage communications and setbacks with your status and independent projects. Vehicles and home life are vulnerable to debts and disputes through Feb. 23rd.
- Leo: Enjoy your status and focus on joint ventures connected with children, education and investments. Teach, publish and consult – from your home. Expect a lift with good fortune and spiritual progress. Consider a long-distance journey of a short duration – you may go somewhere for a week, month or weekend and then return.
- Virgo: Be vigilant to manage finances, conflicts, health and legal issues and long-distance ventures. Work on loans, Wills, Trusts and insurance. There may be expenses and separations. Decorate your home and enjoy the arts, music, flowers, romance and luxuries at home. There may be a windfall, inheritance, marital bond, or lottery-winning.
- Libra: Focus on communications and independent projects connected with women, luxuries, and the fine, healing and performing arts. Expect both gains and expenses connected with your children, education and investments. Your best bet is relationships, partnerships, joint ventures and foreign lands through mid-March.
- Scorpio: Focus on property, vehicles, and home life – these are connected with income and friendships; along with expenses and separations. Work out of your home on writing, business, technology and intellectual property. Long-distance ventures should do well. Health, finances and winning-in-disputes are also on your side.
- Sagittarius: Get a haircut, buy new clothes and consider a day spa. Focus on the fine, healing and performing arts. Income and friendships are on your side. There is good fortune with independent projects involving writing, business and communications. Expect a lift with your children, education and investments through mid-March.
- Capricorn: Expect both setbacks and good fortune with your status and family life. Focus on writing, business, and communications. Connect your career with long-distance ventures — but be patient with expenses and separations. Work on property, vehicles, fixed assets and home life. These should do quite well through mid-March.
- Aquarius: Gain from marriage, relationships, partnerships, joint ventures and foreign lands – connected with your career. Take a leadership position – but be patient with setbacks and to avoid accidents. Focus on entrepreneurial projects associated with property. Enjoy good fortune with women, income, friendships, and the arts.
- Pisces: Be careful with finances, conflicts, health and legal issues. There may also be stress with work, relationships and long-distance ventures. Be vigilant to avoid accidents and to manage setbacks, expenses and separations. Your best bet is with your wealth, status, property and family life through mid-March.
About the Author: David Hawthorne