Notes: Sun is weak in degrees; Moon is waning; Mars, Mercury, Jupiter and Venus are in good strength and outside the orb of influence of other planets; Saturn is weak in degrees, but is in its own sign, Capricorn. Rahu and Ketu do not closely afflict any of the planets.
This may be one of the more favorable weeks we have had in some time. (Letʻs hope.)
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits out of Capricorn and into Aquarius, Feb. 13th at 3:33 a.m. CST. Sun is outside the orb of influence of other planets but is weak in degrees until Feb. 18. Fathers, leaders, surgeons and governments should get extra rest.
- Moon is waning and transits Virgo, Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius. Moon, in Scorpio, is debilitated Feb. 15 – 17. Watch your emotional state and be careful in crowds and around volatile persons.
- Mars transits Sagittarius from 03:38 to 08:27°. This gives energy to the police, the military, executives, athletes and sporting events, and should be good for property matters.
- Mercury transits Aquarius from 17:31 to 17:52°. This should be favorable for writing, business, brokering, computers, finances, technology and communications.
- Jupiter transits its own sign, Sagittarius, from 22:07 to 23:32°. Jupiter is in good strength and outside the orb of influence of other planets. This should be favorable for religion, education, teaching, consulting and legal matters.
- Venus transits its exaltation sign, Pisces, from 12:11 to 20:16°. This should be favorable for women, luxuries, romance, conveyances, entertainment, and the fine, healing or performing arts.
- Saturn transits Capricorn, from 02:17 to 03:02°. Saturn is in its own (favorable) sign, Capricorn, but is weak in degrees until March 11th. Be patient with manufacturing, agriculture and the oil, gas and minerals industries. This suggests some weakness for the masses, immigrants, the elderly, the poor and needy, and working-class persons.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 13:11 to 13:05°. This represents stress for persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius) between 12 and 14 degrees – or for anyone — whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction).
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Expect good fortune. Connect with father figures and/or your guru or religious leader. A long-distance journey is possible. Be patient with marriage and partnerships; losses, expenses or separations are likely. Gain from authority figures and large organizations. Focus on your career for the next 3 years.
- Taurus: Connect property, vehicles, and home life with your career. Take a leadership position and work with authority figures and large organizations. Focus on writing, business, technology and communications. Gain from women and creativity, but be patient to manage debts and disputes over income or with friendships.
- Gemini: Expect good fortune associated with authority figures and entrepreneurial ventures. Gain from marriage, partnerships, joint ventures and foreign lands. Invest in your career and connect work with women, children, education and investments. Update your work space and wardrobe and consider a new company car.
- Cancer: Expect good fortune with property, vehicles and home life. Get spiritual advice from a woman. Connect independent projects with research, but be patient with setbacks. Be vigilant at work to manage debts, disputes, fire or theft. You may marry or have a windfall from relationships over the next 3 years.
- Leo: Focus on partnerships, but manage debts, disputes, health or legal issues with same. Connect independent projects with research and knowledge, but be patient with setbacks. Expect good fortune with your children, education and property investments. Take care with relationships for the next 3 years.
- Virgo: Be inventive, imaginative, unconventional and of service to others. Manage your health, finances and legal paperwork. Be vigilant to avoid conflicts. Expect good fortune with marriage, partnerships, joint ventures and long-distance places. There may be a windfall relative to parents, property or vehicles.
- Libra: Work on entrepreneurial projects and property matters connected with marriage, partnerships and joint ventures. Focus on your health, finances, and legal paperwork. Be vigilant when speaking to avoid disputes. Think big and expect gains with your children, education and investments.
- Scorpio: Expect gains with property, vehicles, fixed assets and home life. Work out of your home on business, technology, communications and your professional life. Be vigilant to avoid disputes. Be patient with expenses and separations with your children, education and investments. Study the creative arts.
- Sagittarius: Expect good fortune with your career and entrepreneurial ventures through mid-March. Focus on writing, business, technology and communications. Gain from property, vehicles and fixed assets. Redecorate your living quarters and consider a new home or car. Be direct and make executive decisions.
- Capricorn: Connect your work with women, the arts, and independent projects. Be patient with expenses, separations and long-distance places with property, vehicles and home life. Focus on business, technology and communications. Expect setbacks through mid-March, but the general trend is favorable for the next 3 years.
- Aquarius: Expect good fortune. Take a leadership position and focus on partnerships, joint ventures and long-distance places. Work on writing, business, technology and communications. Be patient with setbacks and to avoid accidents. Expect gains from property and entrepreneurial ventures.
- Pisces: Your partner remains vulnerable to expenses, separations, and long-distance ventures. Be patient with your health, finances, legal issues and when speaking. Expect a lift at work. Be direct, make decisions and consider career property matters. Focus on research. Buy new clothes, consider a health spa and connect with women and the arts.
About the Author: David Hawthorne