Note: In the *SAMVA chart for USA, transit Jupiter, (ruling the 6th house of debts and disputes, along with health, legal and financial issues) is weak in degrees — and deteriorates further as it is now in its debilitation sign, Capricorn, until June 29.
Additionally, transit Mars, (ruling the 10th house of public activity, the president and government) is closely conjunct transit Saturn, (ruling the 8th house of setbacks, accidents, and deathlike experiences), until April 8th.
Moreover, transit Mercury, ruling the 3rd house of independence, communications and self-initiatives, is also under the influence of the unfavorable 6th house ruler, Jupiter, until April 12th.
This is about when we should start to see some relief with the COVID-19 situation.
*Systemsʻ Approach to Mundane Astrology (https://groups.io/g/samva).
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Pisces, from 18:47 to 25:40°. Sun is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This should be favorable for leaders, surgeons, physicians, administrators and governments.
- Moon is waxing/waning and transits Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo and into Libra. The full Moon is in Virgo, April 7th at 9:35 p.m. CDT.
- Mars transits its exaltation sign, Capricorn, from 07:31 to 12:23°. Mars is closely conjunct Saturn until April 8th. Cancer, Virgo and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), are likely under stress.
- Mercury transits out of Aquarius and into its debilitation sign, Pisces, on April 7th at 3:53 a.m. CDT. Mercury is weak in degrees until April 10th. Be patient with viruses, business, brokering, finances, computers, technology, communications and intellectual property.
- Jupiter transits its debilitation sign, Capricorn, (where it remains until June 29th) from 00:24 to 01:11°. This undermines the strength of Jupiter and its significations, such as law, banking, religion, husbands, children and education.
- Venus transits its own sign, Taurus, from 04:29 to 10:38°. This should be favorable for women, romance, medicine, finance, entertainment and the fine, healing, and performing arts.
- Saturn transits Capricorn, from 06:36 to 07:00°. Saturn is closely conjunct Mars until April 8th. Taurus, Virgo, and Scorpio rising sign persons, companies and countries are likely under stress.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 08:35 to 07:44°. This represents stress for persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius) between 6 and 9 degrees – or for anyone — whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of his or her rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction).
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Focus on your career; teach, publish and advise. Expect income and friendships at work, but be patient to manage short-lived debts and disputes with same. Take care of your children, education and investments, these are subject to expenses and separations. Enjoy relationships during April.
- Taurus: Focus on work connected with writing, business, finance, computers, technology, communications, children, education and investments. Be patient with expenses and separations and take care to manage debts, disputes, and health issues. Gain from property, authority figures and large organizations.
- Gemini: Continue to lead at work and connect with authority figures and large organizations. Focus on communications and independent projects. Gain from research and windfalls. Be patient with income and friendships. There may be expenses and separations with your children, education and investments.
- Cancer: Expect good fortune with family life, authority figures and large organizations. Be patient at work to manage setbacks and to avoid accidents. Relationships are vulnerable to stress. Work on independent projects connected with research and knowledge. Gain from property, vehicles, women and the arts.
- Leo: Be patient with setbacks and to avoid accidents. Focus on research and knowledge. Your children, investments, and relationships are vulnerable to debts, disputes or health issues. Connect with women at work, redecorate your work space and focus on independent projects with the fine, healing or performing arts.
- Virgo: Get rest and avoid stress. There may be debts, delays, disputes, setbacks, health or legal issues. Buy green plants for your home or work space and/or wear an emerald gemstone. Relationships are vulnerable to expenses and separations. Divine grace is with you. Enjoy your status and family life through July.
- Libra: Consider joint venture property investments. Work on your home, garden and independent projects. There may be expenses and separations with your children and investments, and debts and disputes with income and friendships. Focus on research, marriage, windfalls and inheritance. Buy a lottery ticket.
- Scorpio: Connect your career with children, education and investments. Think big. Invest in gold or government bonds. Be vigilant to manage debts and disputes with property, vehicles and home life. Relationships are vulnerable to expenses and separations. Work out of your home on writing business, technology, communications and intellectual property.
- Sagittarius: Expect good fortune with property, vehicles and home life. Turn your home into a palace. Focus on writing, business, communications and entrepreneurial ventures. Be direct and courageous. Enjoy your children, education and investments. Be patient with income and friendships through July.
- Capricorn: Enjoy your status and family life. Property, vehicles and home life are forefront. Be direct and courageous and make decisions. Focus on writing, business, technology and communications. Work on research and knowledge, but be patient with entrepreneurial setbacks. Connect your career with children, education and investments through July.
- Aquarius: Enjoy partnerships and joint ventures. Speak up as an authority figure. Focus on business, technology and communications. Be patient with setbacks and to avoid accidents. Expect less with income and friendships through June. Consider retreats, relocation, international or institutional projects for the next 2 years.
- Pisces: Be patient with expenses and separations with relationships for another week. Be a leader, but safeguard against debts, disputes, legal or health issues. Gain from property and consulting. Work on your home and vehicles and connect spirituality with your career. Focus on independent projects with women and the fine, healing, or performing arts.
About the Author: David Hawthorne