Notes: We are on the home stretch of the 7-month Saturn/Ketu conjunction (April 5 – Oct. 18). Be especially vigilant, however, until Oct. 8, as Saturn and Ketu are now within 1 degree of each other.
The attack on the Saudi Arabia oil field and the 50,000 striking GM workers are classic examples of this affliction.
Additionally, transit Jupiter and Saturn afflict 6 of the 12 houses in the SAMVA* horoscope for USA.
*Systems’ Approach to Mundane Vedic Astrology (see SAMVA Group on Facebook).
These transits represent dangerous events worldwide. Be vigilant, protect your family and focus on your spiritual practice.
Recent Headlines: These have been moved to the bottom of this weekly column – so that people have the option to NOT read this past week’s negative news.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Virgo, from 01:50 to 08:41°. This connects leaders, presidents, physicians, administrators and governments with stocks, business, technology, communications and intellectual property.
- Moon is waning and transits Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer and into Leo. Moon, in Taurus, is exalted Sept. 19 – 21. Moon, in Cancer, is in its own sign, Sept. 24 – 25. These are favorable transits.
- Mars transits out of Leo and into Virgo on Sept. 25. Mars is weak in degrees until Oct. 3rd. The military, police, surgeons, athletes, realtors, executives, engineers, construction workers and firefighters should get extra rest.
- Mercury transits its exaltation sign, Virgo, from 14:10 to 25:18°. This should be favorable for stocks, business, technology, communications and intellectual property. Mercury is closely conjunct Venus until Sept. 24th. Taurus, Scorpio and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries are likely under stress.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 22:35 to 23:25°. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), should be vigilant whenever Jupiter is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet — in any house — in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction. THIS TRANSIT IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE EXTREME STRESS IN THE HOROSCOPE FOR USA – THROUGH SEPTEMBER.
- Venus transits its debilitation sign, Virgo, from 11:37 to 20:19°. Be patient with women, luxuries, romance, medicine, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts. Venus is closely conjunct Mercury until Sept. 24th. Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising sign persons, companies and countries are likely under stress.
- Saturn comes out of retrograde motion and transits Sagittarius, from 19:46 to 19:49°. Saturn is closely conjunct Ketu for 28 weeks — April 5th to October 18th. This rare and slow-moving transit is causing serious problems worldwide – relative to immigrants, the poor and needy, the masses, working-class persons, the elderly, agriculture, manufacturing, and the oil, gas and minerals industries. Adverse events may include pandemics, military conflicts, economic collapses and global-warming issues (fires, floods, cyclones, volcanoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, et al). BE ESPECIALLY VIGILANT SEPT. 16TH TO OCT. 8TH, WHEN SATURN AND KETU ARE WITHIN 1 DEGREE OF EACH OTHER.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 20:24 to 20:09°. Those persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) between 21 to 19 degrees – or whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Spend one more week on your children, education, property and investments. Be patient with relationships and joint ventures. These are vulnerable to stress. Expect support with debts, disputes and legal issues. Be vigilant with income, friendships, older siblings and long-distance journeys through Oct. 8th.
- Taurus: Think big and be creative — but avoid mental stress. Expect highs and lows with your children, education, and investments. Be patient with property, vehicles, home life, insomnia, intimacy and foreign ventures. Consider gold or government bonds. Be vigilant in the workplace through Oct. 8th.
- Gemini: Work out of your home on business, education, technology, investments, communications and entrepreneurial ventures. Expect a lift with property, vehicles and home life. Be patient with income and friendships. Be vigilant to manage debts, disputes and legal issues with relationships through Oct. 8th.
- Cancer: Expect less at work. Focus on independent projects connected with stocks, business, writing, technology, communications and intellectual property. Work with women, the arts, and entertainment. Reach out to authority figures and large organizations. Be vigilant with money and marriage through Oct. 8th.
- Leo: Speak up as an authority figure. Enjoy your status and family life. Focus on stocks, business, technology, communications, intellectual property and entrepreneurial ventures. Expect a lift with large organizations. Teach, publish and advise – working from home. Be vigilant with relationships through Oct. 8th.
- Virgo: Expect a lift. Solve problems and find better working methods. Focus on stocks, business, technology, leadership, communications and intellectual property. Consider a retreat or long-distance venture. Teach, publish and advise. Be vigilant with debts, disputes, legal and health issues through Oct. 8th.
- Libra: Rest or retreat through Oct. 3rd. Visit ashrams, monasteries, or foreign lands. Money and relationships go out the door. Be patient with expenses and separations with income and friendships through mid-Oct. Teach, publish, and advise. Protect your children, education and investments through Oct. 8th.
- Scorpio: Be patient at work for one more week to manage debts or disputes. Expect both gains and expenses with income, friendships, institutions and foreign lands. Earn from business, technology, communications and intellectual property. Teach, publish and advise. Protect property and home life through Oct. 8th.
- Sagittarius: Expect a lift at work – connected with income and friendships. Solve problems, make decisions and focus on writing, business, technology, communications and intellectual property. Be reclusive and vigilant — to protect your health, reputation and entrepreneurial ventures through Oct. 8th.
- Capricorn: Expect good fortune at work. Connect your career with women, writing, business, leadership, technology communications and the fine, healing or performing arts. Be patient for one week with property and vehicles, and then expect a lift. Be vigilant with your status and family life through Oct. 8th.
- Aquarius: Spend one more week on partnerships. There may be a windfall with these, but be patient with setbacks. For some of you, there may be a marriage or inheritance. Teach, publish and advise in the workplace. Be especially vigilant with your health, appearance and reputation through Oct. 8th.
- Pisces: Be careful when speaking to avoid conflicts. Expect both highs and lows with relationships and joint ventures – ranging from good fortune to debts, disputes, setbacks or accidents. Your best bet is to teach, publish and advise. Be vigilant to manage losses, expenses or separations through Oct. 8th.
Saturn/Ketu Conjunction: World Under Siege
- Supreme Court Says Trump Asylum Restrictions Can Take Effect
- An Employee Stabbed 5 People at a Florida Workplace After a Dispute
- Drone Strikes Knock Out Half Of Saudi Oil Capacity, 5 Million Barrels A Day
- First Us Auto Strike in 12 Years Set For Midnight
- Drones Attack The World’s Largest Oil Processing Plant In Saudi Arabia
- 22 People Injured In Deck Collapse At A Beach House
- Trump Says U.S. is ‘Locked and Loaded’
- 50,000 Gm Workers Are Striking
- Oil Prices Spike After Attack On Saudi Disrupts Global Supply
- Trump’s Warning Raises Fear of War
- Deadly Explosion in Maine, Firefighter Killed
- Humberto Strengthens to a Hurricane
- U.S. Has Assessed that the Attack in Saudi Arabia Came From Inside Iran
- The Drumbeat to Hold Iran Responsible is Getting Louder
- Explosion and Fire Break Out at Russian Lab Housing Deadly Smallpox Virus
- China’s Economy is Getting Worse.
- Saudi Attacks Send Oil Prices Soaring
- A Crack in the Financial Markets: The NY Fed Spends $53 Billion to Rescue the Lending Market
- President Trump Orders New Sanctions on Iran
- America’s CFOs brace for a recession
About the Author: David Hawthorne