From Sara: Yesterday I sent out an article titled “Mercury in Scorpio,” but in the body of the article the title actually said “Sun transits Scorpio.” I apologize for any confusion this caused! It should have said Mercury and not Sun! Thanks to my readers for pointing this out! Below is the full article in case you haven’t seen it yet!
Notes: Sun transits its debilitation sign, Libra, until November 17th. Presidents, leaders, physicians, administrators and governments are vulnerable.
We are in the final days of the 7-month Saturn/Ketu close conjunction (April 5 – Oct. 31). This is not ideal for immigrants, the poor and needy, the masses, working-class persons, the elderly, agriculture, manufacturing, and the oil, gas and minerals industries.
In the SAMVA horoscope for USA*, transit Jupiter and natal Saturn afflict each other; Saturn also afflicts Venus, ruling the country’s domestic peace (through Dec.)
These transits represent dangerous stress worldwide (Turkey Attacks Kurds in Northern Syria). Be vigilant, protect your family and focus on your spiritual practices.
Recent Headlines: These have been moved to the bottom of this weekly column – so that people have the option to NOT read this past week’s negative news.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits its debilitation sign, from 06:21 to 13:20°. Sun is outside the orb of other planets, but is weak in debilitation until Nov. 17th. Leaders, presidents, physicians, administrators and governments are vulnerable.
- Moon is waning and transit Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio. The new Moon is in Libra, Oct. 28th. Getting haircuts and starting new projects is generally favorable around the new Moon.
- Mars transits Virgo, from 18:48 to 23:21°. Mars is in good strength, but is co-dependent on the strength of its dispositor (landlord), Mercury, which is fast-moving and frequently weak. Be patient with property, police, and military matters.
- Mercury transits Scorpio from 00:21 to 03:29°. Mercury is weak in degrees. Be patient with stocks, business, finance, technology, and communications and intellectual property. Mercury is conjunct Venus until Nov. 4th. Taurus, Scorpio, and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries are likely under stress.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 27:46 to 29:04°. Jupiter is weak in degrees, which is not ideal for law, religion, education, husbands and children. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), should be vigilant whenever Jupiter is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet — in any house — in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction.
- Venus transits out of its own sign, Libra, and into Scorpio on Oct. 28th. Last week’s prediction: “Watch for news about a well-known woman.” (Hillary Clinton claims that the Russians are “grooming” a Democrat in the 2020 presidential primary and accuses 2016 Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein of being a “Russian asset.”) Venus is conjunct Mercury until Nov. 4th. Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising sign persons, companies and countries are likely under stress.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 20:49 to 21:15°. Saturn is closely conjunct Ketu for 28 weeks — April 5th to October 26th. This rare and slow-moving transit is causing serious problems worldwide – relative to immigrants, the poor and needy, the masses, working-class persons, the elderly, agriculture, manufacturing, and the oil, gas and minerals industries. Adverse events may include pandemics, military conflicts, (TURKEY ATTACKS THE KURDS IN NORTHERN SYRIA) economic collapses and global-warming issues, such as fires, floods, cyclones, volcanoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, et al). (NINE TORNADOES HIT SOUTHERN U.S.; FIRE THREATENS MULTIMILLION-DOLLAR HOMES IN LOS ANGELES).
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 17:10 to 16:13°. Those persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) between 18 to 15 degrees – or whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Stay rested through Nov. 10th. Work on debts, disputes, health and legal issues. Connect children, education, and investments with partnerships. Expect relief from recent issues with travel, relationships or foreign lands. There is some improvement with income and friendships, but be patient through Nov. 4th.
- Taurus: Expect some improvement with personal health and finances, but be patient with property, vehicles and home life. These are vulnerable to debts or disputes. Make sure assets are insured. There may be expenses and separations with children, education and investments and some relief at work.
- Gemini: Connect independent ventures with your children, education and investments. Think big and be creative. Income and friendships are associated with property and home life, but be patient to manage debt and disputes with same. Expect some relief in general – and more relief after Nov. 4th.
- Cancer: Expect a lift with your status, property and home life. Be direct with others and focus on property and your organizing skills. Connect work with independent projects, children, education, investments and spiritual pursuits. Setbacks begin to dissipate but exercise patience with money and marriage.
- Leo: Focus on independent ventures connected with large organizations. Expect good fortune with your wealth, status and family life. Work out of your home on writing, business, technology and communications projects. Expect some relief with partnerships, joint ventures, and long-distance places.
- Virgo: Focus on independent projects connected with writing, business, technology, communications and intellectual property. Teach, publish and advise. Enjoy status with institutions or long-distance ventures. Be patient with expenses and separations. Expect some relief with debts, disputes and health issues.
- Libra: Expect a lift. Take a leadership position and enjoy income and friendships. There may be status with institutions or long-distance ventures, but be patient with losses, expenses and separations – connected with partnerships. Improvement is at hand for your children, education and investments.
- Scorpio: Focus on writing, business, technology, communications and intellectual property. Connect work with institutions and long-distance ventures, but be patient with expenses and separations through mid-Nov. Put income matters in writing to manage disputes. Be patient with with siblings and friendships.
- Sagittarius: Enjoy income and friendships. Gain from authority figures and large organizations. Invest in your career and make decisions. Be patient with expenses and separations at work and consider long-distance ventures. You are on the home stretch of a difficult year. Relief is coming after Nov. 4th.
- Capricorn: Expect an improvement at work, but be patient with short-lived setbacks and to avoid accidents through mid-Nov. Gain from writing, business, technology, communications and intellectual property. Money still goes out the door. Some relief is on the way with your status and family life.
- Aquarius: Expect a lift personally and especially with partnerships and long-distance ventures. Connect your career with writing, business, technology, communications and intellectual property, but be patient with setbacks and with entrepreneurial ventures — and to avoid accidents in the workplace.
- Pisces: Expect a lift with partnerships and your wealth, status and family life. Seven months of stress, expenses and separations at work begins to dissipate. Plan on escalating your teaching, publishing and consulting skills after Nov. 4th. Be careful with debts, disputes, health and insurance issues through mid-Nov.
Saturn/Ketu Conjunction: World Under Siege
This Past Week’s Headlines:
- Kurds Say Turkey is Violating Hours-Old ‘Ceasefire’ in Syria
- Clashes Continue Despite US-Brokered Deal with Turkey
- Johnson Dealt Brexit Setback
- Barcelona Burns as Catalan Protesters Clash with Police
- Chile’s President Declares State of Emergency After Riots Over Metro Fare Hike
- The U.S. is as Divided as it’s Been in Recent History.
- No Longer Obedient to NATO, Turkey Floats Nuclear Option
- L.A. Evacuations Ordered as Fire Threatens Million-Dollar Homes
- Bombshell Testimony Rocks Trump Impeachment Defense
- Chile Extends Curfew as Violent Unrest Paralyzes One of Latin America’s Biggest Cities
- Tensions Boil Over in Bolivia as Protesters Claim Presidential Election was Rigged
- Violent Protests in Bolivia Over Election Fraud Concerns
About the author: David Hawthorne