Notes: Sun transits its debilitation sign, Libra, until November 17th. Presidents, leaders, physicians, administrators and governments are vulnerable.
To read in depth information regarding the transit of Sun through Libra please see the link below:
Venus is under the 5th aspect of Rahu until October 23rd. Take care of the women in your life, be patient with romance, luxuries, medicine, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts – and watch for news about a well-known woman.
We are in the final days of the 7-month Saturn/Ketu close conjunction (April 5 – Oct. 26). This has not been ideal for immigrants, the poor and needy, the masses, working-class persons, the elderly, agriculture, manufacturing, and the oil, gas and minerals industries.
In the SAMVA horoscope for USA*, transit Jupiter and natal Saturn afflict each other; Saturn also afflicts Venus, ruling the country’s domestic peace (through Dec.)
These transits represent dangerous stress worldwide (Turkey Attacks Kurds in Northern Syria). Be vigilant, protect your family and focus on your spiritual practices.
Recent Headlines: These have been moved to the bottom of this weekly column – so that people have the option to NOT read this past week’s negative news.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits out of Virgo and into its debilitation sign, Libra, on Oct. 18th. Sun is outside the orb of other planets, but is weak in degrees until Oct. 22nd and is debilitated until Nov. 17th. Leaders, presidents, physicians, administrators and governments are vulnerable.
- Moon is waning and transits Taurus, Gemini, Cancer and into Leo.
- Mars transits Virgo, from 14:16 to 18:48°. Mars is in good strength, but is co-dependent on the strength of its dispositor (landlord), Mercury, which is fast-moving and frequently weak. Be patient with property matters.
- Mercury transits out of Libra and into Scorpio on Oct. 23rd. Mercury is weak in degrees. Be patient with stocks, business, finance, technology, and communications and intellectual property.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 26:32 to 27:46°. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), should be vigilant whenever Jupiter is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet — in any house — in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction.
- Venus transits its own sign, Libra, from 16:35 to 25:07°. Venus is under the 5th aspect of Rahu until Oct. 22nd. Take care of the women in your life and be careful with luxuries, finance, romance, medicine, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts. Watch for news about a well-known woman.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 20:27 to 20:49°. Saturn is closely conjunct Ketu for 28 weeks — April 5th to October 26th. This rare and slow-moving transit is causing serious problems worldwide – relative to immigrants, the poor and needy, the masses, working-class persons, the elderly, agriculture, manufacturing, and the oil, gas and minerals industries. Adverse events may include pandemics, military conflicts, (TURKEY ATTACKS THE KURDS IN NORTHERN SYRIA) economic collapses and global-warming issues, such as fires, floods, cyclones, volcanoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, et al). (TYPHOON, TORNADO AND EARTHQUAKE HITS JAPAN.)
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 17:25 to 17:10°. Those persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) between 18 to 16 degrees – or whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Stay rested through Nov. 10th. Work on debts, disputes, health and legal issues. Connect children, education, and investments with partnerships. Be vigilant with travel, relationships, moral conduct and foreign lands; these are vulnerable to sudden issues. Expect improvement with income and friendships.
- Taurus: Stay rested. Be vigilant to manage debts, disputes, injuries, mental tension, legal or health issues. These are also connected with your children, education, investments, property and home life. Be patient with relationships through Nov. 5th. You should start to see some relief at work.
- Gemini: Connect entrepreneurial ventures with your children, education and investments, but be vigilant to manage sudden issues with same. Think big and be creative. Income and friendships are associated with property and home life. Expect some relief in general – but be careful with relationships through Nov. 4th.
- Cancer: Be vigilant to manage sudden issues your mother, property, vehicles, and home life. Connect your career with independent projects; work out of your home on writing, business and technology. Setbacks begin to dissipate, but take care of your children, education and investments through Nov. 4th.
- Leo: Be vigilant to manage sudden issues with sports, siblings, communications, and entrepreneurial ventures. Expect good fortune with property and your organizing skills connected with writing, technology and intellectual property. Relationships begin to improve. Teach, publish and advise from home.
- Virgo: Take care of your wealth, status, speech, eyes, teeth and family life for a few days; these are vulnerable to sudden issues. Relief is on the way with debts, disputes, legal or health problems. Focus on research, but be patient with setbacks and to avoid accidents through Nov. 10th. Teach, publish and advise.
- Libra: Be vigilant to manage highs and lows and sudden events. There may be mental tension, health or professional problems. Wear a diamond. Don’t take risks or chances. Relationships are vulnerable to expenses and separations through Nov. 10th. Expect relief with your children, education and investments.
- Scorpio: Be vigilant for a few days to avoid sudden losses, expenses, separations, accidents or hospitalization. Issues with sleep and intimacy are possible. Be patient with your career, income, friendships and siblings through mid-Nov. Expect improvement with property, vehicles and home life.
- Sagittarius: Be vigilant to manage issues with women, income, siblings and friendships. Gain from business and communications. Connect work with children, education, investments and property. Focus on your organizing skills. Expect an improvement with independent projects. Enjoy a positive lift after Nov. 4th.
- Capricorn: Be vigilant at work to manage sudden debts, disputes, health or legal issues. Continue to focus on creativity. Expect good fortune with property, vehicles and home life — and some improvement with your status and family life. Be patient with short-lived career setbacks through mid-Nov.
- Aquarius: Be vigilant to manage issues with father and religious figures, long-distance journeys, medicines, foreign lands, and career activities. Connect independent projects with research, but be patient with setbacks through mid-Nov. Expect improvement with your health, appearance and reputation.
- Pisces: Be vigilant to manage money, marriage, research and language, and to avoid accidents at home or with vehicles. Take care of debts, disputes, health and legal issues through mid-Nov. Expect some relief with losses, expenses, separations, insomnia and intimacy. Your best bet is to teach, publish and advise.
Saturn/Ketu Conjunction: World Under Siege
This Past Week’s Headlines:
- GOP Anger Grows as Trump Disavows Kurds
- Millions in California Endure Power Outages from PG&E
- Temperatures in Denver Dropped 64 Degrees in Less Than 24 Hours
- Homes Burn Overnight as Wildfire Rages in Northern LA
- Iranian Oil Tanker Hit by Two Missiles Near Saudi Port
- Migrants from Somalia, Bangladesh and Yemen Say They Were Tortured and Raped
- Typhoon Hits Japan
- Fires Force More Than 100,000 In Southern California To Evacuate
- Uganda Proposes Death Penalty for Gay Sex
- Iranian Oil Tanker Hit by Two Missiles Near Saudi Port
- Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Jolts Chiba-Tokyo Area
- Brooklyn Shooting Leaves Four Dead
- Kurdish Official: ‘You Are Leaving Us to Be Slaughtered’
- 900,000 People Under Evacuation Order in Japan
- Japan’s Typhoon Leaves Trail of Death and Destruction
- Hate Crimes Against Muslims in Ireland Escalate
- Turkey Claims Its First Town as Offensive into Northern Syria Intensifies
- Trump Orders Near Total Withdrawal from Northern Syria
- Hundreds of People Affiliated with ISIS Escape from Camp
- Retired Marine General: ‘There Is Blood on Trump’s Hands for Abandoning Our Kurdish Allies’
- The War Against ISIS Was All A Waste
- Uber Lays Off 350 Workers in Wave of Cuts
- Over 200 Arrested as Violence Escalates in Hong Kong
- Forecasters Say A Northeast Storm Will Intensify into A Bomb Cyclone
- A Synagogue in Michigan Found Anti-Semitic Posters on Its Door
- A 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Near San Francisco On Monday
- Japan Launches Major Search Operation After Deadly Typhoon Kills Dozens
About the Author: David Hawthorne