Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Aquarius, from 22:15 to 29:14°. Sun is under the 3rd aspect of Saturn, March 2 – 13. Cancer, Virgo and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) remain under stress. (Severe Weather and Tornadoes Slam USA.)
- Moon is waxing and transits Aquarius, Pisces, Aries and Taurus.
- Mars transits Aries from 19:52 to 24:34°. Mars is in good strength and outside the orb of influence of other planets. This is favorable for 10 of the 12 rising signs. Taurus and Virgo rising sign persons, companies and countries, however, should be careful and patient, as Mars in their 12th and 8th houses, respectively.
- Mercury transits its debilitation sign, Pisces, from 05:21 to 00:12°. Mercury is weak in its debilitation sign until March 15. Be careful with stocks, finance, business, computers, technology and communications. Mercury is in retrograde motion from March 5 – 28. This is only a problem if Mercury is a “functional malefic planet” (as it is for Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising signs) and only if it is within 5 degrees of another planet by aspect or conjunction, or the rising sign degree – in any house.)
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 28:25 to 29:04°. Jupiter is now weak in old age degrees. This may cause issues for law, publishing, teaching, education, advisory roles and religious organizations.
- Venus transits Capricorn, from 12:28 to 20:48°. Venus is in good strength and is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This should be good for women, romance, luxuries, medicine, vehicles, legal issues, finance, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 24:08 to 24:40°. This connects law, religion and education with the elderly, the poor and needy, immigrants, and working-class persons.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Cancer and Capricorn, respectively, from 01:31 00:42°. Those persons with 0 to 2° rising signs or with any planets in the 0 to 2°range in even signs (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces —including the USA) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”):
- Aries: Focus on yourself, decisions, exercise and property. Expect both gains or setbacks with authority figures. Be patient to manage losses or expenses with health, finances, disputes or litigation. Connect partnerships and joint ventures with your career. Redecorate your workspace and consider a new car for work.
- Taurus: Connect home life with your career. Take a leadership position at work. Ask for a raise or promotion. Expect gains with children, education and investments — and from writing, business, technology and communications. There should be improvement with health, finances, legal issues, and long-distance ventures.
- Gemini: Manage setbacks with your pets, children, education and investments. Focus on writing, business, technology, and communications. Income and friendships are on your side through March 21st. Profit from independent projects – but remain vigilant with debts, disputes, and relationships through Oct.
- Cancer: Connect property, vehicles and home life with partnerships and joint ventures. Be patient with setbacks. Expect good fortune with writing, communications and independent projects. Your best bet is in the workplace; take action, consider property matters and make executive decisions through March 21st.
- Leo: Focus on marriage, partnerships, and joint ventures. These are favorably connected with your children, education, investments, property, vehicles and home life. Be vigilant, however, with communications and your own initiatives in order to manage debts and disputes. Be patient with short-lived setbacks.
- Virgo: Focus on partnerships, joint ventures, education and investments — connected with women, medicine, luxuries, and the fine, healing and performing arts. Enjoy your status and family life. Be patient with expenses, insomnia, or separations due to debts and disputes. There may be a windfall before March 21st.
- Libra: Focus on property, vehicles, fixed assets and home life. Enjoy gains connected with your children, education, investments and independent, entrepreneurial projects. Think big. Consider gold or government bonds. Enjoy relationships, partnerships, joint ventures and life abroad through March 21st.
- Scorpio: Work out of your home or on your home. Expect gains with your children, education and investments. Study writing, business, technology and communications. Invest in computer and financial stocks. Consider international ventures. Your health, finances and legal issues should do well through March 21st.
- Sagittarius: Expect a lift with income and friendships. Speak up about law, medicine, finance, and the fine, healing and performing arts. Connect independent projects with large organizations. Work out of your home on taxes, writing, and business. Your children, education and investments should do well through March 21st.
- Capricorn: Focus on work, career ideas, and the fine, healing and performing arts. Get a haircut, buy new clothes and consider a day spa. Expect good fortune with your own initiatives, connected with writing, business and communications. Enjoy property, vehicles, fixed assets and home life through March 21st.
- Aquarius: Take a leadership position and focus on partnerships and joint ventures. There may be good fortune associated with retreats, ashrams, institutions or long-distance ventures. Be patient with short-lived status setbacks. Consider entrepreneurial property and executive ventures through March 21st.
- Pisces: Focus on partnerships, joint ventures, writing, business, technology and intellectual property. Gain from women, research, language, luxuries, entertainment, and the fine, healing or performing arts. Be patient with debts, disputes, health and legal issues. Enjoy property, status and family life through March 21st.
About the Author: David Hawthorne