If you don’t know your Vedic Astrology Rising sign please email me and I’ll assist you.
Notes: Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, and Saturn are outside the orb of influence of other planets; which should be helpful for protecting and promoting their own significations, i.e., governments, military, law, the arts, and working-class persons.
Mercury is under the 3rd aspect of Saturn. This connects stocks and business with manufacturing, agriculture, and oil, gas, and minerals. Cancer, Virgo and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA), however, are vulnerable to stress — and should exercise care and patience.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Pisces, from 13:06 to 20:01°. Sun is outside the orb of other planets. This should be favorable for leaders, presidents, physicians, administrators and governments.
Last Week’s Prediction: “This should be favorable for…presidents…” (Attorney General William Barr’s summary of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian election interference declares that investigators “did not establish that the President was involved” in any crime related to Russian interference.)
- Moon is waning and transits Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and into Pisces.
- Mars transits Taurus, from 03:53 to 08:29°. Mars is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This should be favorable for the military, police, athletes, executives, fire fighters and property matters.
- Mercury transits Aquarius, from 21:58 to 23:53°. Mercury is strong, which should be favorable for stocks, finance, business, computers, technology, communications and intellectual property. Mercury is under the 3rdaspect of Saturn until April 13th. Cancer, Virgo and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) are vulnerable to stress.
- Jupiter transits out of Scorpio and into Sagittarius on March 29th at 10:26 p.m. CDT. Jupiter is weak in degrees until June 14th. This may cause issues with law, publishing, teaching, education, advisory roles and religious organizations.
- Venus transits Aquarius, from 07:32 to 15:58°. Venus is outside the orb of influence of other planets, and is in strong degrees. This should be favorable for women, romance, luxuries, vehicles, medicine, legal matters, finance, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 25:31 to 25:51°. This connects law, religion and education with the elderly, the poor and needy, immigrants, and working-class persons.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 29:37 to 29:03°. Those persons with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) should be careful and patient whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet — by aspect or conjunction.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”):
- Aries: Focus on your status and family life. Speak up with courage and make decisions. Be patient with health, finances, and legal matters. Gain from relationships, luxuries, stocks, writing, business, communications and the fine, healing and performing arts. Children, education and investments remain subject to expenses or separations.
- Taurus: Gain from property, vehicles, authority figures and large organizations. Connect your work with children, education, and investments; focus on writing, business and communications. Manage debts, disputes or setbacks at work. Consider a retreat or long-distance venture – but be patient with expenses and separations through early May.
- Gemini: Enjoy your health and support from authority figures. Take a leadership position at work and ask for a raise or promotion. Connect with large or government organizations. Be patient with income and friendships through April. These are vulnerable to expenses and separations. Be vigilant with relationships through Oct.
- Cancer: Expect good fortune with your status and family life. There may be a long-distance journey of a short duration. Be patient with property, vehicles, home life, communications and independent projects; these are vulnerable to debts, disputes, and setbacks. Count on gains, friendships and your executive skills in the workplace through early May.
- Leo: Be patient with setbacks and obstructions. Focus on research, language, mystical sciences, inheritance, insurance, marriage and Wills and Trusts through mid-April. Enjoy your status and connect independent projects with joint ventures. Expect good fortune and property matters at work. Make executive decisions.
- Virgo: Continue to work on a new health regime, refinance debts, and update legal documents. Be vigilant before speaking to avoid conflicts; other people are taking you the wrong way. Your partner may be in a leadership position or travel abroad. Be patient with expenses and separations in relationships.
- Libra: Focus on pets, children, education, investments, training, writing, business, communications, spiritual pursuits, and long-distance ventures. Connect partnerships with research and knowledge – but be patient with setbacks and obstructions. Be vigilant with income and friendships; these are subject to debts and disputes.
- Scorpio: Connect your work with children, education, investments, training, and spiritual pursuits. Think big and consider gold or government bonds. There may be gains, expenses, separations or long-distance ventures with property and vehicles. Redecorate your living quarters and work out of your home on writing, business or the arts.
- Sagittarius: Expect good fortune with property, vehicles and home life, along with gains and friendships connected with independent projects. Work on writing, business and communications. Take care of your pets, children, education and investments through early May; these are vulnerable to debts, disputes or health issues.
- Capricorn: Work on independent projects connected with research, knowledge and large organizations — but be patient with setbacks. There may be status, expenses or long-distance ventures with your career. Focus on writing, business and communications. Consider property, vehicles and fixed assets through early May. Gain from advisory roles.
- Aquarius: Good fortune is on your side. Get a haircut, buy new clothes and consider a day spa. Focus on writing, business, research, and knowledge — but be patient with setbacks and be careful to avoid accidents. There may be status with joint ventures. Speak up as an authority figure. Work on property matters and independent projects through early May.
- Pisces: Focus on independent projects connected with sports, yoga, martial arts, property and your organizing skills. Take a leadership position, but be vigilant to manage debts, disputes, legal and health issues. Relationships are seriously vulnerable to losses, expenses, separations or hospitalizations. Sleep and life abroad are vulnerable.
About the Author: David Hawthorne