Note: The horoscope of the Apollo 11 Space Flight to the Moon (July 16, 1969 at 8:32 a.m., Merritt Island, FL) has a Cancer rising sign, with Sun in Cancer – both ruled by the royal MOON.
The main period ruler, Mercury, is in the 12th house of LONG-DISTANCE PLACES, and the sub period ruler, Venus, is in its own sign, Taurus. Sun, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn are well-placed in favorable houses.
There are no afflictions in the horoscope; which helps reduce the chance for grave mishaps and misfortunes — and contributed to a successful venture.
Happy 50th anniversary of landing on the Moon!
Recent Headlines: These have been moved to the bottom of this email – so that people have the option to skip reading this past week’s negative news.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Cancer, from 01:11 to 07:52°. This connects the government with water, the public and family life. Sun is closely conjunct Mercury until July 23rd. Aries, Libra, and Aquarius rising sign persons, companies and countries should be careful and patient.
- Moon is waning and transits Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces and into Aries.
- Mars transits its debilitation sign, Cancer, from 16:11 to 20:37°. Mars is under the 9th aspect of Jupiter until August 1st. Taurus, Cancer, and Virgo rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) are likely under stress. Mars is debilitated until August 9th. This is NOT ideal for the military, police, surgeons, athletes, executives, firefighters and property matters.
- Mercury transits Cancer, from 06:35 to 01:59°. Mercury is closely conjunct Sun until July 23rd. Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries should be careful and patient. Mercury is retrograde until August 1. Retrograde Mercury causes issues only for Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising sign persons — and only if Mercury is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet in any house in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 21:19 to 20:50°. Jupiter is outside the orb of other planets, which should be favorable for law, religion and education. Jupiter is in retrograde motion until August 11th. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), should be vigilant whenever Jupiter is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet in any house in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction.
- Venus transits out of Gemini and into Cancer, July 23rd. Venus remain conjunct Rahu until July 22nd and is weak in degrees until July 27th. Take care of the women in your life and be careful with romance, luxuries, entertainment and the fine, healing and performing arts. Last week’s prediction: “Watch for news about well-known women”. (Four Nonwhite Democratic Congresswomen are told by President Trump to go back to the countries they came from.)
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 22:30 to 21:58°. This connects law, religion and education with the elderly, the poor and needy, immigrants, agriculture, manufacturing and working-class persons. Saturn is retrograde until Sept. 18th and is closely conjunct Ketu for 28 weeks — April 5th to October 18th.
- This rare and slow-moving transit is causing serious problems worldwide – relative to immigrants, the poor and needy, working-class persons, the elderly, health care, agriculture, manufacturing, global warming, and the oil, gas and minerals industries. Events include weather-related catastrophes (fires, floods, cyclones, volcanoes, tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes, and tropical storms), pandemics, military conflicts and economic collapses. (America’s Debt Load is About to Hit a Record.)
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 23:31 to 23:23°. Rahu and Ketu are now “stationary” in the 23-degree range June 2 – August 18. This indicates significant stress for those persons with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) between 22 to 24 degrees – or whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a person’s rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction).
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Focus on property, vehicles and home life, but be careful with debts or disputes with same. Some weakness comes up with health and finances. Protect your children and investments through July 23rd. Your best bet is entrepreneurial joint ventures with women and the fine, healing or performing arts.
- Taurus: Work out of your home on independent projects involving writing, finance, technology, children, investments, communications and long-distance ventures. Be careful with what you eat and say to avoid conflict and illness. Be patient at work through mid-Oct. to manage setbacks and to avoid accidents.
- Gemini: Be vigilant with pets, children, education and investments. These are forefront and vulnerable. Expect a lift with property, vehicles, home life and independent projects. Income and friendships are weak, but favorable. Be vigilant with relationships to manage debts, disputes and legal issues through mid-Oct.
- Cancer: Take a leadership position and focus on work, writing, business, technology and communications. Be patient with property, vehicles and home life; there may be expense, separations or long-distance ventures. Be careful with money and marriage — and to avoid accidents through mid-Oct.
- Leo: Consider a retreat or long-distance venture through mid-Aug. Be patient with expenses and separations. Gain from women, the arts and entrepreneurial projects. Your best bet is to teach, publish and advise, working from home. Be vigilant with marriage, partnerships and joint ventures through mid-Oct.
- Virgo: Focus on income, friendships and siblings. Consider a retreat or long-distance venture. Be patient with expenses and separations. Connect your career with women and the fine, healing or performing arts. Work out of your home on independent projects involving teaching, publishing and advisory roles.
- Libra: Focus on father and religious figures and finish up long-distance journeys. Take care of income, friendships and siblings; these are vulnerable to expenses and separations. Connect work with joint ventures and large organizations. Teach, publish, and advise. Protect your children, education and investments through mid-Oct.
- Scorpio: Expect a lift with your career, income and friendships. Connect with large, medical, spiritual or government organizations. Be patient with insomnia, intimacy, ashrams and foreign lands; expenses and separations are likely. Teach, publish, and advise. Protect property and home life through mid-Oct.
- Sagittarius: Focus on and expect gains with joint ventures. Be patient with father and religious figures, along with your career, children and investments; these are vulnerable to setbacks. Stay reclusive, be vigilant with your own initiatives, and protect your health and reputation through mid- Oct.
- Capricorn: Be patient at work to manage debts and disputes. Take care of father and religious figures and be careful with long-distance journeys; these are vulnerable to setbacks and accidents. Connect joint ventures with property, vehicles and home life. Protect your family life through mid-Oct.
- Aquarius: Teach, publish and advise. Connect religious and father figures and long-distance journeys with children, education and investments. Be vigilant with relationships; these are vulnerable to setbacks, accidents, debts, disputes and health issues. Expect less through Aug. 8th. Protect your health and reputation through mid-Oct.
- Pisces: Connect relationships with pets, children and investments; but manage debts, disputes and health issues with same. Be careful with money, marriage, property, vehicles and home life. Your best bet is to teach, publish and advise, but be patient with expenses and separations at work through mid-Oct.
Saturn/Ketu Conjunction: World Under Siege
This Past Week’s Headlines:
- Millions Brace for Storm
- 40 Million Americans Under Warnings Because of Dangerous Heat
- Iranian Boats Attempted to Seize a British Tanker in the Strait of Hormuz
- ICE to Begin Nationwide Immigration Raids Sunday
- New Orleans Faces a Never-Before-Seen Problem with Tropical Storm Barry
- Hubble Telescope Spies Something Mysterious Around a Supermassive Black Hole
- US Government is Running Out of Money — Might Default As Soon as Early September
- Magnitude-4.6 Earthquake Shakes Pacific Northwest
- A 4.9-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Ridgecrest, California
- Sunken Russian Submarine Emitting Radiation 800,000 Times Normal Level
- Raging Fire Burns 10,000 Acres in Maui
- Tens of Thousands of People Without Power in Manhattan
- 4 American Congresswomen Attacked/Told To Go Back To Their Countries By President Trump
- Civil Rights Activist Sadie Roberts-Joseph Murdered
- Chaos Reigns in Washington, DC
- President Trump Might Finally Have Broken Washington
- 3 Reasons to Fear America’s Massive $70 Trillion Debt
- More than 70 Million People Under Dangerous Heat Wave Watches
- Ebola Outbreak in Congo is a Public Health Emergency of International Concern
About the Author: David Hawthorne