Notes: Sun is closely conjunct Rahu and is under the influence of both Saturn until July 14th. Leaders and governments should be patient for a few more days. (U.K. Ambassador to U.S. Resigns.)
Saturn remains conjunct Ketu until Oct. 18, indicating serious issues worldwide – for the elderly, the poor and needy, immigrants, working-class persons, agriculture, manufacturing and the oil, gas and minerals industries. The effects of global warming is also seen: floods, cyclones, tornadoes, volcanoes, earthquakes, tropical storms, et al.
Horoscope Reading of the Ridgecrest 7.1 Earthquake:
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits out of Gemini and into Cancer, July 17th. Sun is closely conjunct Rahu, under the 7th aspect of Saturn and Ketu until July 14th. This is not ideal for leaders, physicians, administrators and governments. Cancer, Virgo and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) are likely under stress.
- Moon is waxing and transits Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn. Moon, in Scorpio, is debilitated, July 12 – 14. Watch your emotional state and be careful in crowds and around volatile persons. The full (buck) Moon is in Sagittarius, July 16 at 4:38 p.m., CDT.
- Mars transits its debilitation sign, Cancer, from 09:55 to 15:50°. Mars is closely conjunct Mercury until July 14thand is debilitated until August 9th. This is NOT ideal for the military, police, surgeons, athletes, executives, firefighters and property matters.
- Mercury transits Cancer, from 09:55 to 06:56°. Mercury is closely conjunct Mars until July 14th and is retrograde until August 1. Retrograde Mercury causes issues only for Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising sign persons — and only if Mercury is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet in any house in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 21:53 to 21:19°. Jupiter is outside the orb of other planets, which should be favorable for law, religion and education. Jupiter is in retrograde motion until August 11th. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries, (including USA), should be vigilant whenever Jupiter is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree or any planet in any house in their birth or transit chart, by aspect or conjunction.
- Venus transits Gemini, from 15:08 to 23:04°. Venus is in strong degrees, but is closely conjunct Rahu, July 14 – 21. Take care of the women in your life and be careful with romance, luxuries, entertainment and the fine, healing and performing arts. Watch for news about well-known women.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 22:58 to 22:30°. This connects law, religion and education with the elderly, the poor and needy, immigrants, agriculture, manufacturing and working-class persons. Saturn is retrograde until Sept. 18th and is closely conjunct Ketu for 28 weeks — April 5th to October 18th.
- This rare and slow-moving transit is causing serious problems worldwide – relative to immigrants, the poor and needy, working-class persons, the elderly, health care, agriculture, manufacturing, global warming, and the oil, gas and minerals industries. Events include weather-related catastrophes (fires, floods, cyclones, volcanoes, tsunamis and earthquakes), pandemics, economic collapses, and military conflicts.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 23:30 to 23:31°. Rahu and Ketu are now “stationary” in the 23-degree range June 2 – August 18. This indicates significant stress for those persons with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) between 22 to 24 degrees – or whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a person’s rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction).
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”)
- Aries: Focus on property, vehicles, and home life. Be careful to protect against debts or disputes with same. Expect relief with your health and finances. Connect children, education, investments, and partnerships with entrepreneurial ventures involving the fine, healing or performing arts.
- Taurus: Be patient with property, vehicles and home life. Speak up as an authority figure, but avoid conflict. Expect relief with your children, education and investments. Work on independent projects involving writing, business, technology, and long-distance ventures. Be careful through mid-Oct.
- Gemini: Continue to lead. Pets, children, education and investments remain forefront. Get a haircut, buy new clothes and consider a day spa. Expect a lift with income, friendships, property, vehicles and home life. Be vigilant with relationships to manage debts, disputes and legal issues through mid-Oct.
- Cancer: Complete your retreat or long-distance venture. Be patient with expenses and separations with property, vehicles and family life. Make decisions and focus on your career, writing, business, technology and communications. Be careful with money and marriage — and to avoid accidents through mid-Oct.
- Leo: Spend a few more days on income, friendships and siblings. Gain from women, luxuries, the arts, large organizations and entrepreneurial ventures. Be patient with losses, expenses and separations with father figures and family life. Be vigilant with partnerships and joint ventures through mid-Oct.
- Virgo: Focus on income, siblings and friendships. Expect relief from recent setbacks. Gain from writing, business, finance, computers, communications and intellectual property. Connect work with women, the arts, long-distance ventures and large organizations. Redecorate your work-space. Manage debts, disputes and your health through Oct.
- Libra: Expect relief from recent losses, expenses and separations in relationships. Connect your career with partnerships and joint ventures. Make decisions at work and focus on property and long-distance places. Good fortune is on your side. Protect your mind, children and investments through mid-Oct.
- Scorpio: Spend a few more days on research and knowledge. Be patient with setbacks and to avoid accidents at work. Expect relief from recent debts and disputes, and good fortune with income, friendships and siblings. Manage expenses, insomnia and long-distance ventures. Protect property and home life through mid-Oct.
- Sagittarius: Gain from partnerships and joint ventures. Be patient with your work, children, education and investments. Focus on research, language, and mystical sciences. There may be a career windfall. Be vigilant with entrepreneurial ventures and protect your health and reputation through Oct.
- Capricorn: Be patient with setbacks and to avoid accidents. Be vigilant at work to manage debts, disputes, fire, theft, or false allegations through July 23rd. Your best bet is partnerships and joint ventures connected with property, vehicles and home life. Protect your status and family life through mid-Oct.
- Aquarius: Expect good fortune with your children, education and investments. Focus on women, luxuries, spiritual pursuits and the arts. Partnerships and joint ventures are vulnerable to debts, disputes or health issues through mid-Aug. Gain at work from advisory roles. Protect your health and reputation through mid-Oct.
- Pisces: Focus on pets, children, education and investments; these contribute to your status and family life. Expect good fortune at work. Redecorate your home — but be careful with property and to avoid accidents at home or with vehicles. Manage expenses and separations at work through mid-Oct.
Saturn/Ketu Conjunction: World Under Siege
- Russian Plane Overshoots Runway, Bursts into Flames
- US sends F-22 fighters to Middle East Amid Tensions with Iran
- Oil Spill From 15 Years Ago Is 1,000 Times Worse than Estimated
- Stromboli Volcano Erupts Near Sicily
- 6.4 & 7.1 Earthquakes Rock California
- Trump Warns That Iran Better be Careful
- Severe Summer Storms Cause Flash Flood Emergencies
- Affordable Health Care Act Back in Federal Appeals Court
- Tropical Depression to Form in Gulf of Mexico
- Roads Become Rivers, Drivers Have to Swim in DC Flood Emergency
About the Author: David Hawthorne