Notes: Saturn, after spending 3 years in Sagittarius, is now in its own sign, Capricorn, where it will be for the most part for the next 3 years.
This transit is mostly favorable for 9 rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA). Leo, Gemini, and Aquarius rising signs, however, should be careful and patient, as Saturn will be transiting their 6th, 8th, and 12th (inauspicious) houses.
In the Leo rising sign chart for President Trump, transit Saturn in his 6th house may involve him in debts, disputes, litigation and health issues, along with stress in personal and government relations, and problems relative to foreign lands.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Capricorn from 15:39 to 22:45°. Sun is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This connects the government with the masses, the elderly and working-class persons.
- Moon is waxing and transits Pisces, Aries, Taurus and into Gemini.
- Mars transits Scorpio, from 24:04 to 28:50°.
- Mercury transits out of Capricorn and into Aquarius on Jan. 30th.
- Jupiter transits its own sign, Sagittarius, from 19:09 to 20:39°. Jupiter is in good strength and is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This is good for LAW, religion and education.
- Venus transits out of Aquarius and into Pisces on Feb. 2nd. Venus is weak in degrees until Feb. 6th. Take care of the women in your life and be patient with luxuries, entertainment and the fine, healing and performing arts. Venus is under the 4th aspect of Mars until Feb. 5th. Taurus, Virgo, and Scorpio rising sign persons, companies and countries should be careful and patient, as Mars rules their 12th, 8th, and 6th (inauspicious) houses.
- Saturn transits Capricorn, from 00:42 to 01:30. Saturn is weak in degrees until March 11th. Take care of the elderly and the poor and needy on Saturdays. Be patient with problems with manufacturing, agriculture and the oil, gas and minerals industries. THIS IS ALSO NOT IDEAL FOR THE MASSES, IMMIGRANTS, THE ELDERLY, THE POOR AND NEEDY, AND WORKING-CLASS PERSONS.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 14:14 to 13:46°. Rahu and Ketu are stationary in the 14-degree range until January 27th. This is not ideal for persons, companies and countries with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius) between 13 and 15 degrees – or for anyone — whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction).
- Aries: Transit Saturn in your 10th house for the next 3 years connects income and friendships with your career. Be of physical service (yoga, fitness, martial arts, construction, et al) to others including the elderly, the poor and needy and working-class persons. Focus on social work, agriculture, or manufacturing.
- Taurus: Transit Saturn in your 9th house for the next 3 years brings good fortune, money and opportunities into your career and entrepreneurial ventures, along with long-distance journeys of short-duration and connections with your guru, father figures, spiritual pursuits and public service.
- Gemini: Transit Saturn in your 8th house for the next 3 years may bring setbacks with work, education, religious and father figures, long-distances journeys and your “dharma”. Exceptions during this time bring progress with your career, windfalls, marriage, investments, inheritance, children or education.
- Cancer: Transit Saturn in your 7th house for the next 3 years connects research, ancient knowledge, windfalls, marriage, inheritance, insurance and legal settlements with joint ventures and foreign lands. From time to time there may be setbacks or accidents; help the elderly and the poor and needy on Saturdays.
- Leo: Transit Saturn in your 8th house for the next 3 years may bring debts, disputes, health or legal issues relative to partners, joint ventures or foreign lands. Exercise patience, take care of your spouse and your own physical structure. You can safely wear a blue sapphire or spinel to add protective covering.
- Virgo: Transit Saturn in your 5th house for the next 3 years may bring debts, disputes, health or legal issues relative to pets, children, education, investments, and spiritual pursuits. Issues relative to relationships, income, friendships and siblings are possible from time to time. Help the elderly and the poor and needy on Saturdays.
- Libra: Transit Saturn in your 4th house for the next 3 years brings success with children, education, property, investments, vehicles, fixed assets and spiritual pursuits. From time to time it also blesses your health, career, reputation, and financial position. You can safely wear a blue sapphire or spinel.
- Scorpio: Transit Saturn in your 3rd house for the next 3 years brings entrepreneurial success. Be of service to others. Consider pursuits in yoga, fitness, agriculture, construction, manufacturing, and/or in oil, gas and minerals. Children, education, investments, spiritual journeys and foreign lands may also do well.
- Sagittarius: Transit Saturn in your 2nd house for the next 3 years brings status through your own self-initiatives. Be conservative and measure your words. Expect additional progress from time to time with property, vehicles, fixed assets, marriage, windfalls, inheritance, insurance, income, and friendships.
- Capricorn: Transit Saturn in your 1st house for the next 3 years is a welcome relief over the past 3 years. Expect a lift with your wealth, status and family life. This confers “shasha yoga” — for leading the masses and helping others. This also brings success with your own self-initiatives, relationships and professional life.
- Aquarius: Transit Saturn in your 12th house for the next 3 years may bring relocation, foreign lands, visits to ashrams or hospitals — and makes one reclusive. Expenses, separations, insomnia or addictions are also possible. Expect a lift from time to time with your status, health, finances, and spiritual progress.
- Pisces: Transit Saturn in your 11th house for the next 3 years gives gains from institutions and long-distance places. There may be expenses and separations with income, friendships and siblings. Watch your health and reputation. Pets, children, investments, marriage, and windfalls may be vulnerable. Help the elderly and the poor and needy on Saturdays.
About the Author: David Hawthorne