If you don’t know your Vedic Astrology Rising sign please email me and I’ll assist you.
Note 1: Due to several close planetary conjunctions this week, the following rising sign persons, companies, and countries (including USA) should be careful and patient this week: Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Libra, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Capricorn from 09:49 to 16:56°. This connects the government with working-class persons. Sun is closely conjunct Mercury until Feb. 5th. This connects the government with business and communications. Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising sign rising sign persons, companies and countries should be careful and patient.
- Moon is waning and transits Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio.
- Mars transits Pisces, from 21:31 to 26:16°. This connects water and property. Mars is under the 5th aspect of Jupiter. This connects law with the military, police, athletes and executives. Taurus, Virgo, and Scorpio rising sign persons, companies and countries should be careful and patient.
- Mercury transits Capricorn, from 05:53 to 17:44°. Mercury is closely conjunct Sun until February 5th. This connects business and communications with the government. Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries should be careful and patient.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 22:15 to 23:31°. This is favorable for law, publishing, teaching, education, advisory roles and religious organizations. Jupiter remains closely conjunct Venus until Jan. 26th. Taurus, Scorpio and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries should be careful and patient for a couple of more days.
- Venus transits Scorpio, from 23:51°. This is favorable for law, women, romance, luxuries, medicine, education, entertainment and the fine, healing and performing arts. Venus remains closely conjunct Jupiter until Jan. 26th. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) should be careful and patient for a couple of more days.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 19:58 to 20:45°. This connects law, religion and education with the elderly, the poor and needy, immigrants, and working-class persons.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Cancer and Capricorn, respectively, from 02:38 to 02:38° (exactly stationary). Those persons with 1 to 3° rising signs or with any planets in the 1 to 3°range in even signs (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces — including the USA) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”):
- Aries: Focus on retreats, ashrams, institutions, and foreign lands. Be patient with expenses or separations. Rest and focus on your spiritual practice. Expect relief from recent debts, disputes or health issues. Partnerships are vulnerable. Connect children, education, investments, leadership, and large organizations with your career.
- Taurus: Enjoy property, vehicles and home life – but continue to take care of partnerships, which remain vulnerable to debts, disputes, setbacks, accidents or health issues. Expect improvement with your children and investments. There can be both gains and losses with property and long-distance ventures.
- Gemini: Be patient with setbacks with property, vehicles, and home life. Your children, creative projects and investments remain vulnerable to debts, disputes or health issues. Expect income at work and with property. Focus on your career. Be careful with health, authority figures and entrepreneurial ventures through Feb. 12th.
- Cancer: Expect good fortune at work and with property and men who are like brothers. Enjoy yoga, sports or martial arts. Focus on communications and independent projects connected with marriage, partnerships and joint ventures. Spend a few more days on home life, children, education, investments and creative projects.
- Leo: Be careful with what you eat and when speaking — and to protect your status and family life. Connect your children, investments, and entrepreneurial ventures with property and home life. Take care of father and religious figures through Feb. 4 – and manage debts, disputes, health and legal issues through Feb. 12.
- Virgo: Focus on your children, education, investments and creative projects – but be patient with expenses and separations with these, and issues with authority figures. Spend a few more days on communications and independent projects. Be patient with partnerships; these are vulnerable to setbacks or accidents.
- Libra: Spend another week on your wealth, status and family life. Be patient with expenses and separations with income, friendships, vehicles and property. Take care of partnerships and joint ventures; these may be vulnerable to debts, disputes, legal or health issues. Speak up as a teacher, publisher, or consultant.
- Scorpio: Focus on communications and independent projects. These are connected with income, cash-flow and friendships. Be patient with short-lived expenses and separations. Take care of your children, investments, and creative projects to manage debts, disputes or health issues. Your best bet is to teach, publish and advise.
- Sagittarius: Expect good fortune with your career. Speak up as an authority figure on business, marketing and communications. Connect your children, investments and creative projects with property, vehicles and home life. Be patient with income and friendships; these are vulnerable to expenses and separations.
- Capricorn: Focus on writing, business and communications, but be patient with setbacks. Watch your respiratory canal; avoid smoke and pollution. Speak up as an authority figure and connect with large organizations. Work out of your home on independent projects. Expect gains from the fine, healing or performing arts.
- Aquarius: Focus on your career – but be patient with partnerships, joint ventures, windfalls, settlements or inheritance. These are vulnerable to losses, expenses, and separations, connected with long-distance places. Make decisions and focus on income, friendships and independent, entrepreneurial projects.
- Pisces: Expect an improvement at work – but be patient with relationships. These are vulnerable to short-lived debts, disputes, legal or health issues. There may be gains from authority figures or large organizations. Enjoy your status, make decisions, and focus on physical activity, such as yoga, sports, or martial arts.
About the Author: David Hawthorne