Note: IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR VEDIC ASTROLOGY RISING SIGN PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR EXACT TIME, PLACE, AND DATE OF BIRTH
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits out of Sagittarius and into Capricorn on Jan. 14th at 9:21 a.m. CST. Sun is weak in degrees until Jan 19th. Sun is closely conjunct Ketu, Jan. 13 – 20. Leaders, physicians, administrators and government officials should get extra rest.
- Moon is waxing and transits Aquarius, Pisces, Aries and into Taurus.
- Mars transits Pisces, from 12:03 to 16:47°. This connects water and property. Mars is outside the close 5-degree orb of influence of other planets.
- Mercury transits Sagittarius from 13:36 to 24:32°. Mercury is closely conjunct Saturn until Jan. 16th. This connects business with oil, agriculture and manufacturing. Cancer, Virgo and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) should be careful and patient.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 19:33 to 20:56°. Jupiter is outside the close 5-degree orb of influence of other planets. This should be good for the law, publishing, teaching, education, advisory roles and religious organizations.
- Venus transits Scorpio, from 08:45 to 16:11°. Venus is outside the close 5-degree orb of influence of other planets. This is favorable for law, women, romance, luxuries, medicine, education, entertainment and the fine, healing and performing arts.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 18:21 to 19:10°. This connects law, religion and education with the elderly, the poor and needy, immigrants, and working-class persons. Saturn is closely conjunct Mercury until Jan. 16th. Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising sign persons, companies and countries should be careful and patient.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Cancer and Capricorn, respectively, 02:37 to 02:39°. Those persons with 1 to 3° rising signs or with any planet(s) in the 1 to 3°range in even signs (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces — including the USA) should be careful and patient.
- Note: Rahu and Ketu are stationary in the 2-degree ranges Dec. 19 – Feb. 22. This stationary position typically indicates prolonged stressful events. Case in point: Rahu and Ketu were stationary during the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill (April to September 2010).
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”):
- Aries: Focus on retreats, ashrams, institutions, and foreign lands. Be patient with expenses or separations. Get extra rest through Feb. 5th. Partnerships, joint ventures, and long-distance ventures may go through transformations. Income, friendships and siblings may be subject to debts, disputes or health issues.
- Taurus: Be patient with property, vehicles and home life; these improve next week. Partnerships and joint ventures may be vulnerable to debts, disputes, setbacks or health issues. Income, friendships and siblings may be subject to expenses and separations. Gain from your organizing skills or long-distance ventures.
- Gemini: Expect gains at work. Consider property and make decisions. Your children, education and investments may be vulnerable to debts, disputes, health or legal issues. Connect property and vehicles with marriage, partnerships, joint ventures and foreign lands. These should do well.
- Cancer: Expect good fortune at work; seek advice. Connect property, vehicles and home life with children, education and investments. Be patient for another week and then expect a lift. Be vigilant with communications and entrepreneurial activities. These are vulnerable to debts and disputes.
- Leo: Spend another week on your children, education and investments. Focus on writing, business, brokering, communications, technology and intellectual property. Take care of father and religious figures through Feb. 5th. Redecorate your living quarters and work out of your home on independent projects.
- Virgo: Focus on property, vehicles and home life. Enjoy success with your own self-efforts — connected with the fine, healing or performing arts. Work out of your home on writing, business, technology, and communications. Be patient with marriage, partnerships and joint ventures.
- Libra: Enjoy your status and family life. Focus on creativity, independent projects, and the fine, healing or performing arts. There may be both gains and expenses with entrepreneurial ventures. Be patient with partnerships and joint ventures. These are vulnerable to debts, disputes, legal or health issues.
- Scorpio: Expect status in the workplace. Focus on writing, business, technology and communications. Consider long-distance ventures, but patient with expenses and separations. Take care of your children, education and investments, which are vulnerable to debts, disputes, legal or health issues.
- Sagittarius: Enjoy leadership for another week. Focus on work, writing, business, finance, technology and communications. Be patient with expenses and separations relative to income, friendships and siblings. There may be international gains. Invest in property, vehicles and home life.
- Capricorn: Be patient to manage expenses and separations relative to money, marriage, father and religious figures. Connect home-life with entrepreneurial ventures. Be courageous with communications. Expect income, and friendships in the workplace. Focus on the fine, healing or performing arts.
- Aquarius: Enjoy gains connected with windfalls, inheritance, partnerships and joint ventures. Be patient, however, with setbacks with income or friendships. Expect good fortune with work, property, and your own self-efforts. Focus on creativity and the fine, healing or performing arts. Speak up, with courage.
- Pisces: Be courageous, make decisions and enjoy your status and physical activity, such as yoga, exercise, or the martial arts. Connect partnerships with the workplace. Focus on writing, business, and communications. Be patient with short-lived setbacks during Jan. — but expect career progress through Oct.
Note: Planetary remedies add a protective covering to life: strengthen your favorable planets (with color and gemstone therapy and/or the mystical pendant known as the kavach: (https://www.planetarysara.com/product/mystical-pendant/) and do “Bhoota” and “Deva” “Yagyas” (charities and chants) for the planets that causes adverse effects.
About the Author: David Hawthorne