If you don’t know your Vedic Astrology Rising sign please email me and I’ll assist you.
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits Aquarius, from 15:13 to 22:14°. This connects the government with imaginative, unconventional and humanitarian efforts, along with oil, gas, minerals, manufacturing, agriculture, immigration and the elderly and the poor and needy. Sun is under the 3rd aspect of Saturn, March 2 – 13. Cancer, Virgo and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) should be careful and patient.
- Moon is waning and transits Sagittarius, Capricorn, and Aquarius. The new Moon is in Aquarius, March 6th.
- Mars transits Aries from 15:10 to 19:52°. This puts a focus on the military, police, athletes, martial arts, property, engineering, mathematics, and executive skills. Mars is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This is favorable for 10 of the 12 rising signs. Taurus and Virgo rising sign persons, companies and countries, however, should exercise care and patience, Mars will be in their 12th and 8th houses, respectively.
- Mercury transits its debilitation sign, Pisces, from 03:11 to 05:21°. Mercury is weak in its debilitation sign until March 15. Be careful with stocks, finance, business, computers, technology and communications. Mercury is in retrograde motion from March 5 – 28. This is only a problem if Mercury is a functional malefic planet (Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising signs) and it is afflicting any houses or planets and/or if Mercury is afflicted by another planet by aspect or conjunction. (Afflictions are only applicable when planets are within 5 degrees of another planet or the rising sign degree – in any house.)
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 27:39 to 28:25°. Jupiter is weak in old age degrees, but remains outside the orb of influence of other planets. This remains favorable for law, publishing, teaching, education, advisory roles and religious organizations. (This continues to bring to light hidden issues involving the rule of law.)
- Venus transits Capricorn, from 04:09 to 12:28°. Venus moves away from the close conjunction with Ketu on March 2nd. This should improve the situation for women, romance, luxuries, transportation, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 23:33 to 24:08°. This connects law, religion and education with the elderly, the poor and needy, immigrants, and working-class persons.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Cancer and Capricorn, respectively, from 01:52 to 01:31°. Those persons with 0 to 3° rising signs or with any planets in the 0 to 3°range in even signs (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces — including the USA) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”):
- Aries: Focus on yourself, decisions, exercise and property. Expect both gains or setback relative to authority figures. Be patient to manage losses or expenses with health, finances, disputes or litigation. Connect partnerships and joint ventures with your career. Redecorate your workspace and consider a new car for work.
- Taurus: Connect home life with your career. Take a leadership position at work. Ask for a raise or promotion. Expect gains with your children, education and investments and from writing, business, computers, technology and communications. There should be improvement with health, finances, and legal issues. Expect success with long-distance ventures.
- Gemini: Manage setbacks with your children, education and investments. Focus on writing, business, technology, and communications. Income and friendships are on your side through March 21st. Profit from independent projects – but remain vigilant with debts, disputes, and relationships through Oct.
- Cancer: Connect property, vehicles and home life with partnerships and joint ventures. Be patient with setbacks with your status and family life through mid-March. Expect good fortune with writing, communications and independent projects. Your best bet is at work; take action, consider property, and make decisions through mid-March.
- Leo: Focus on partnerships, joint ventures and long-distance places through mid-March. These are favorably connected with your children, education, investments, property, vehicles and home life. Be vigilant, however, with communications and your own initiatives to manage debts and disputes. Be patient with short-lived setbacks.
- Virgo: Focus on partnerships, joint ventures, education and investments connected with women, luxuries, and the fine, healing and performing arts. Enjoy your status and family life. Be patient with expenses, insomnia, or separations. There may be a windfall or inheritance, (or buy lottery tickets) through mid-March.
- Libra: Expect relief from recent setbacks. Focus on property, vehicles, and home life. Enjoy gains connected with your children, education, investments, and independent projects. Think big. Consider gold or government bonds. Enjoy relationships, partnerships, joint ventures and life abroad through mid-March.
- Scorpio: Work out of your home or on your home. Expect gains with your children, education and investments. Study writing, business, technology and communications. Invest in computer and financial stocks. Consider international ventures. Your health, finances and legal issues should be okay through mid-March.
- Sagittarius: Expect an improvement with income and friendships. Enjoy the fine, healing and performing arts. Connect independent projects with large organizations. Work out of your home on writing, business, and financial projects – such as taxes. Your children, education and investments should do well through mid-March.
- Capricorn: Expect relief from recent setbacks at work. Focus on the fine, healing and performing arts. Get a haircut, buy new clothes and consider a day spa. Expect good fortune with your own self-initiatives connected with business and communications. Enjoy property, vehicles and home life through mid-March.
- Aquarius: Take a leadership position and focus on partnerships and joint ventures through mid-March. There may be good fortune connected with retreats, ashrams, institutions or long-distance ventures. Be patient with short-lived setbacks. Consider entrepreneurial property and executive ventures through mid-March.
- Pisces: Focus on partnerships, joint ventures, writing, business, technology and intellectual property. Gain from women, research, language, luxuries, entertainment, and the fine, healing or performing arts. Be patient with debts, disputes, health and legal issues. Enjoy property, status and family life through mid-March.
About the Author: David Hawthorne