Note: The close conjunction of Saturn and Ketu for 28 weeks (April 5 — October 18) is likely to cause serious issues worldwide – and is beginning to show results.
Cases in point: Tornadoes and Extreme Weather Patterns in USA, Notre Dame Cathedral Fire, Bombings in Sri Lanka, Earthquakes in the Philippines, and Clashes in Paris, et al.
Exercise care and patience, take care of your family, and keep some attention on your spiritual practices.
Vedic Astrology Horoscope for the Luzon Earthquake:
Where the Vedic Astrology Planets are this Week
- Sun transits its exaltation sign, Aries from 10:35 to 17:24°. Sun is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This should be helpful for leaders, physicians, administrators and governments.
- Moon is waning and transits Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.
- Mars transits Taurus, from 22:17 to 26:50°. Mars is outside the orb of influence of other planets. This should be favorable for the military, police, athletes, executives, firefighters and property matters.
- Mercury transits its debilitation sign, Pisces from 16:39 to 27:48°. Mercury is debilitated until May 3rd. Be patient with stocks, business, computers, finances, technology, communications and intellectual property.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 29:54 to 29:31°. Jupiter is weak in degrees until June 13th. This may cause issues with law, religion, publishing, teaching, education, and advisory roles. Jupiter is retrograde until August 11th.
- Venus transits its exaltation sign, Pisces from 11:22 to 19:51°. This should be good for women, romance, luxuries, vehicles, medicine, legal matters, finance, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 26:22 to 26:23°. This connects law, religion and education with the elderly, the poor and needy, immigrants, agriculture, manufacturing and working-class persons. Saturn is closely conjunct Ketu for 28 weeks — from April 5th to October 18th. This rare and slow-moving transit is likely to cause significant problems worldwide – relative to the poor and needy, working-class persons, the elderly, agriculture, manufacturing, healthcare, economies, the oil and gas industries, and domestic peace.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Gemini and Sagittarius, respectively, from 26:37 to 26:10°. Those persons with planets in “odd” signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius) between 24 to 28 degrees – or whenever Rahu or Ketu are within 5 degrees of a person’s rising sign degree (in any house), or any planet (by aspect or conjunction) –- should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”):
- Aries: Focus on your family. Children, education and investments are forefront and favorable. Take a leadership position through mid-May. There may be expenses due to debts, disputes, relationships, health and legal issues. Income, siblings and friendships are vulnerable to serious setbacks through mid-Oct.
- Taurus: Be patient with property, vehicles and family life. Expect gains relative to your children, education, investments, women, the arts, business and communications. Income and friendships are subject to debts, disputes, legal and health issues. Focus on yoga, sports, or martial arts. Be vigilant at work through mid-Oct.
- Gemini: Expect both gains and losses with income, friendships, authority figures and entrepreneurial ventures. Connect women, children, education, investments, property, vehicles and home life with your career. Focus on business, technology, luxuries, and the arts. Be vigilant with relationships through mid-Oct.
- Cancer: Take a leadership position at work. Connect with authority figures and large organizations. Expect gains at work and good fortune with property, vehicles, home life and your own self-initiatives. Be vigilant with marriage, windfalls, inheritance, and to avoid accidents through mid-Oct.
- Leo: Expect a personal lift and good fortune with your career. Make decisions and consider property matters at work. There may be a long-distance journey of a short duration – through mid-May. Delay entrepreneurial ventures and be patient with setbacks. Be vigilant with relationships through mid-Oct.
- Virgo: Focus on partnerships and joint ventures – these contribute to your wealth, status and family life. Property matters also do well. Be patient with sleep patterns, authority figures, long-distance ventures or foreign lands. Be vigilant to manage health, finances, and legal issues through mid-Oct.
- Libra: Focus on your health, finances, legal and insurance matters; and be patient with expenses with these. Do not loan money. There may be a mixture of gains, income, windfalls, setbacks and delays connected with friendships and partnerships. Protect your children, education and investments through mid-Oct.
- Scorpio: Focus on writing, business, technology and creativity. Be vigilant at work and with joint ventures to manage debts, disputes, fire, theft, and legal issues. There may be expenses and separations with your children, education and investments. Take care of property, vehicles and home life through mid-Oct.
- Sagittarius: Work on your home and out of your home — on writing, business, technology, creativity, and communications. Consider a new car. There may be highs and lows with your children and investments. Be careful with entrepreneurial activities, be reclusive, and watch your health and reputation through mid-Oct.
- Capricorn: Connect work with independent ventures. Focus on writing, business, technology, creativity, communications, and the fine, healing or performing arts. Be vigilant at home and while traveling to avoid accidents. Work on property matters. Manage expenses and separations with your family through mid-Oct.
- Aquarius: Connect marriage and partnerships with entrepreneurial ventures. Work out of your home and consider property matters. Expect both setbacks and good fortune with your status and family life. Focus on women, creativity, and the fine, healing or performing arts. Be vigilant to protect your health and reputation through mid-Oct.
- Pisces: Relationships remain forefront. Focus on writing, business, technology, communications and your own initiatives. Consider new clothes and a day spa. Be patient with setbacks be careful to avoid disputes and accidents. Be vigilant with long-distance ventures and institutional life through mid-Oct.
About the Author: David Hawthorne