Note 1: Sun is debilitated in Libra; Mars is exalted in Capricorn; Jupiter is weak in degrees; Venus is in its own sign, Libra. Rahu and Ketu are NOT causing adverse effects. Mixed, but not necessarily major, events are likely this week.
WHERE THE VEDIC ASTROLOGY PLANETS ARE THIS WEEK:
- Sun transits its debilitation sign, Libra, from 00:39 to 07:36°. Sun is weak in degrees until Oct. 22nd. Leaders, physicians, administrators and governments should get extra rest.
- Moon is waxing and transits Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces and into Aries. The full Moon is in Aries, Oct. 24th at 11:44 a.m. CDT.
- Mars transits its exaltation sign, Capricorn, from 19:37 to 23:17°. Mars is now outside of the 5-degree orb of influence of other planets. This should be good for property, executives, surgeons, athletes, construction, engineering, and the military and police, et al.
- Mercury transits Libra from 18:12 to 28:04°. This connects stocks, business, technology and communications with women, medicine, luxuries, entertainment and the fine, healing and performing arts.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 01:20 to 02:47°. Jupiter is weak in degrees until Nov. 4th. Be patient with law, religion, publishing, teaching, consulting, etc. Jupiter remains in Scorpio until November 4th, 2019.
- Venus transits its own sign, Libra, from 13:42 to 09:50°. Venus is in retrograde motion until November 16th. This may appear to reverse the recent positive trends of the scales of justice and women. Venus, however, is outside the orb of influence of other planets and remains in Libra until Jan. 1st. This should be favorable for law, women, romance, luxuries, medicine, education, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts. This may also indicate victories for women in the national mid-term elections.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 09:48 to 10:17°. Saturn is outside the close 5-degree orb of influence of other planets. This connects law, religion and education with the elderly, the poor and needy, and working-class persons.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Cancer and Capricorn, respectively, from 08:04 to 07:07°. Those persons with 6 to 9° rising signs or with any planet(s) in the 6 to 9°range in even signs (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces — including the USA) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”):
- Aries: Focus on your career, property and executive decisions. Connect your children, education and investments with marriage, partnerships and joint ventures. Be patient for one week to manage debts, disputes or health issues relative to your partner. Expect positive results with relationships Oct. 26th – Dec. 31st.
- Taurus: Take care of your parents, property, vehicles, home life, children, education and investments. These are vulnerable to debts, disputes, fire, theft, accidents, health and legal issues. Use ruby and emerald colors and gemstones. Consider a retreat, ashram, or a long-distance journey.
- Gemini: Connect communications, independent projects and entrepreneurial ventures with children, education, investments and creative activities. Think big. Study law, politics, medicine, and the fine, healing or performing arts. Invest in stocks, luxuries, entertainment, gold or government bonds.
- Cancer: Focus on your parents, property, vehicles and home life. Redecorate your living quarters and enjoy the arts, music, luxuries and entertainment. There may be a new car or place to live before the end of the year. Study law, medicine, finance, education, social work, psychology or astrology for the next 12 months.
- Leo: Focus on independent projects connected with stocks, business, communications, women, luxuries, law, medicine, education, and the fine, healing or performing arts. Take care of your father and guru. Consider property investments and teaching, publishing and consulting from your home over the next 12 months.
- Virgo: Speak up on business matters. Focus on your status and family life, along with the fine, healing and performing arts. There may be an inheritance or windfall connected with investments. Expect things to go your way through Dec. – but be patience with expenses and separations through mid-Nov.
- Libra: Be patient with losses, expenses, and separations. Income and friendships are on the way. Connect marriage, partnerships, joint ventures and international projects with property, vehicles and home life. Focus on yourself and the fine, healing and performing arts through the end of the year.
- Scorpio: Be patient with income, friendships, and your professional life. These may be vulnerable to expenses and separations. Connect your work with institutions or international ventures through mid-Nov. Your health, finances, legal issues and independent projects should do well. Teach, publish and advise for the next 12 months.
- Sagittarius: Expect good fortune with income and friendships. Gain from father, religious, and authority figures or large, spiritual, medical or government organizations. Focus on writing, business, technology and communications. Expect a lift with your children, education, property and investments. Work your spiritual path for the next 12 months.
- Capricorn: Focus on writing, business and communications. Connect work with research and knowledge, but be patient with setbacks — and be careful to avoid work-related accidents through mid-Nov. Make decisions and enjoy home life. Your best bet is the fine, healing and performing arts through Dec.
- Aquarius: Expect good fortune with marriage, partnerships, joint ventures and international projects through mid-Nov. Focus on women, luxuries, medicine, entertainment, and the fine, healing or performing arts through Dec. Teach, publish, and advise for the next 12 months. Enjoy income and friendships through Jan. 2020.
- Pisces: Expect a lift with income, friendships, property and your organizing skills. Be patient with setbacks with relationships — or for your partner for one more week. Be vigilant with debts, disputes and health through mid-Nov. Enjoy work and long distance or international ventures over the next 12 months.
About the Author: David Hawthorne