Note1: Sun, ruling leaders and the government, is in its debilitation sign, Libra, every year, between mid-October and mid-November. This is exactly when we hold our national elections!
(The first Tuesday in Nov. was chosen originally because it falls between the end of harvest and the first winter snow.)
This debilitation of the Sun likely contributes to the stress, weakness, and confusion of our national elections. I have long advocated that it may be better to shift the elections to the first Tuesday of September, when the Sun is much stronger — in its own sign of Leo.
Note 2: In the Leo chart for President Trump, Mars completes its 6-month transit through his unfavorable 6th house of debts, disputes, health and legal issues at 10:00 p.m. on Nov. 5th – the eve of the mid-term elections. Additionally, transit Rahu in his 12th house will afflict transit Jupiter in his 4th house until Nov. 22nd. This could indicate sudden losses relative to his children, investments or legal issues.
WHERE THE VEDIC ASTROLOGY PLANETS ARE THIS WEEK:
- Sun transits its debilitation sign, Libra, from 14:35 to 21:36°. This connects leaders, physicians, administrators and governments with women, medicine, luxuries, entertainment and the fine, healing and performing arts.
- Moon is waning and transits Cancer, Leo, Virgo and Libra. The new Moon is in Libra, Nov. 7th.
- Mars transits out of its exaltation sign, Capricorn, where it has been since May 2nd, and into Aquarius on Nov. 5th. Mars is weak in degrees until Nov. 14th. Be patient with property matters. The military, police, athletes, surgeons and executives should get extra rest.
- Mercury transits Scorpio, from 07:07 to 14:42°. This connects stocks, business, technology and communications with research, language, mystical sciences and ancient knowledge.
- Jupiter transits Scorpio, from 04:17 to 05:48°. Jupiter regains strength on Nov. 4th. This should be an improvement for law, religion, morality, publishing, teaching, and consulting.
- Venus transits its own sign, Libra, from 05:40 to 02:30°. Venus is retrograde until November 16th. Venus remains in Libra until Jan. 1st. This should be favorable for law, women, romance, luxuries, medicine, education, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts. This may also indicate victories for women in the national mid-term elections.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 10:50 to 11:26°. Saturn is outside the close 5-degree orb of influence of other planets. This connects law, religion and education with the elderly, the poor and needy, (caravans) and working-class persons.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Cancer and Capricorn, respectively, from 06:30 to 05:34°. Those persons with 4 to 8° rising signs or with any planet(s) in the 4 to 8°range in even signs (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces — including the USA) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign” (not “Sun Sign”):
- Aries: Complete career-related projects you have been working on since May. Get extra rest through Nov. 13th. Connect your children, education and investments with partnerships and joint ventures. Enjoy relationships – but work on your health, finances, and legal matters — such as Wills, Trusts, and insurance through Dec.
- Taurus: Complete any long-distance ventures or spiritual journeys you have been working on since May. Be patient with expenses and separations through – and take care of your property, vehicles and home life through mid-Nov. Connect your children, education and investments with partnerships and joint ventures though Dec.
- Gemini: Be patient with income and friendships for one more week. These have been vulnerable since May. Connect entrepreneurial ventures with your children, education, and investments through mid-Nov. Focus on education. Invest in gold or government bonds. Take care of your parents, property and vehicles through Dec.
- Cancer: Finalize the work-related joint ventures you have been working on since May. Enjoy property, vehicles, the arts, and home life through Dec. You may have a new car or place to live before Jan. Focus on writing, business, communications, and independent projects through Dec. and on education for the next 12 months.
- Leo: Be patient for one more week with the setbacks you have had since May, and then expect improvement. Focus on independent projects through mid-Nov. Enjoy your status — and work on writing and business projects through Dec. Consider property investments and teach, publish, and advise over the next 12 months.
- Virgo: Be patient for one more week with any setbacks with your children, investments, education and creative projects. These have been vulnerable since May. Consider long-distance ventures, but expect expenses through mid-Nov. Enjoy your status and focus on technology, communications and independent projects through Dec.
- Libra: Complete any property joint ventures you have been working on since May. Take a leadership position and enjoy income and friendships through mid-Nov. There may be status, expenses and separations associated with long-distance places through Dec. Most things, however, go your way – also through Dec.
- Scorpio: Be patient for one more week and then expect relief from the stress you have had since May. There may be work-related expenses and separations through mid-Nov. Focus on writing, business, income, technology, friendships, communications and long-distance ventures through Dec. Teach, publish and advise for the next 12 months.
- Sagittarius: Be patient with your children, education and investments for one week. Gain from authority figures through mid-Nov. Enjoy income and friendships through Dec. – but be patient with expenses and separations at work – also through Dec. Focus on your spiritual path for the next 12 months.
- Capricorn: Be patient with property and home life for one week. Connect work with research and knowledge, but be patient with setbacks — and be careful to avoid work-related accidents through mid-Nov. Expect gains with writing, business, and technology — and focus on the fine, healing and performing arts through Dec.
- Aquarius: Be patient for one more week – and then expect relief from the entrepreneurial stress you have had since May. Enjoy relationships through mid-Nov. Expect good fortune in general and focus on writing, research, business, technology and communications through Dec. Teach, publish, and advise for the next 12 months.
- Pisces: Be patient with your status and property matters for one week. Be vigilant to manage debts, disputes, legal or health issues through mid-Nov. Expect good fortune with your career and consider spiritual and long-distance ventures — and be of service to others over the next 12 months.
About the Author: David Hawthorne