Planetary Transits for June 7 – June 13
- Sun and Mercury are closely conjunct. Aries, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces rising sign persons should be vigilant for a few days.
- Mars remains under the close influence of Ketu until June 22. This is not ideal for the military, police, athletes, executives and property matters. Typically, there are explosive situations, including conflicts, violence, fires, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes, etc.
- In Hawaii’s chart, transit Rahu afflicts natal Moon, Mercury and Ketu. The impact remains for several months; so not much relief is seen.
WHERE THE VEDIC ASTROLOGY PLANETS ARE THIS WEEK:
- Sun transits Taurus, from 22:18 to 29:00°. Sun is closely conjunct Mercury until June 9. Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising sign persons should be vigilant.
- Moon is waning and transits Aquarius, Pisces, Aries and Taurus. The new Moon is in Taurus, June 13. The Moon is exalted in Taurus, June 11 – 13. This should be emotionally favorable in general.
- Mars transits its exaltation sign, Capricorn, from 12:49 to 14:08°. Mars is closely conjunct Ketu until June 22. This is not ideal worldwide and may cause setbacks, explosions or calamities for the military, police, athletes, surgeons, executives and property matters (Hawaii, Guatemala, and places recently experiencing floods and wildfires).
- Note: The above issues relative to Mars are likely to intensify between May 30 – June 13; July 10 – 27; and Sept. 19 – 29, when Mars and Ketu are extremely closely conjunct.
- Mars is in Capricorn until Nov. 5. Gemini, Leo, and Aquarius rising sign persons should be vigilant, as Mars transits their 8th, 6thand 12th (inauspicious) houses, respectively.
- Mercury transits out of Taurus, and into Gemini, June 9th at 9:02 p.m. CDT. Mercury is closely conjunct Sun until June 9. Virgo, Capricorn, and Pisces rising sign persons should be vigilant.
- Jupiter transits Libra, from 20:52 to 20:16°. Jupiter, in Libra, connects law, religion, morality and education with women, sexuality and the scales of justice. This transit brings to light the sexual harassment of women – including the revisit of former President Bill Clinton’s infidelities.
- This slow-moving transit (Sept. 2017–Oct. 2018) may well provide a long-lived societal transformation. (In addition to the “Me-Too Movement”, a record number of women are running for public office — representing the ability to influence laws.)
- Venus transits out of Gemini and into Cancer, June 8th at 4:12 p.m. CDT. Venus is weak in degrees until June 13th. Be patient with the fine, healing or performing arts. Women should get extra rest.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 13:11 to 12:42°. Saturn is retrograde until September 6th. Saturn remains in Sagittarius until Jan. 2020. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) should be vigilant as Saturn is transiting their 8th, 6th, and 12th (inauspicious) houses, respectively.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Cancer and Capricorn, respectively, from 13:03 to 12:28°. Those persons with 11 to 14° rising signs or with any planet(s) in the 11 to 14°range in even signs (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces — including the USA) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign”:
- Aries: Focus on your career and make decisions – but balance work with spiritual practices. Expect highs and lows. Do not take risks or chances. Be patient with short-lived issues with your children, education and investments. Partnerships and entrepreneurial ventures should do well.
- Taurus: Take a leadership position and focus on business, technology and communications. Children, education, investments, property, vehicles and home life are forefront. Be vigilant when speaking and when traveling or living abroad. Intimacy, sleep patterns, and institutional life may not fare well.
- Gemini: Exercise patience with health, independent projects and authority figures. Property, vehicles and home life should improve in a few days. Expect a lift with your children, education and investments after June 9. Income, friendships and older sibling are vulnerable through June 22.
- Cancer: Expect a lift with property, vehicles and family life after June 9. Gain from large, spiritual, medical or government organizations, and from father or authority figures. Be vigilant in the workplace and with relationships; these are subject to sudden issues through June 22.
- Leo: Continue to lead and focus on your career. Connect work with large, spiritual, medical or government organizations. Consider international ventures through July 4, but safeguard against losses with independent projects. Father and religious figures are extremely vulnerable through June 22.
- Virgo: Exercise patience for a few days. There may be losses, expenses, or separations. Complete creative projects at work. Expect gains next week from women, luxuries, the arts and entertainment. Slow down to avoid accidents and don’t take risks through June 13. There may be issues with marriage and windfalls.
- Libra: Spend a few more days on father and religious figures and then shift your attention to work. Be patient with income, friendships, and older siblings for a few days; these are subject to expenses and separations. Be vigilant with partnerships, joint ventures and foreign lands through June 22.
- Scorpio: Connect work with relationships. Gain from partnerships, joint ventures and international projects. Recent issues with intimacy and insomnia begin to dissipate. Be vigilant with debts, disputes, health and legal issues through June 22. Be patient with property, vehicles and home life expenses through mid-Oct.
- Sagittarius: Be patient for a few days at work, and then expect a lift connected with joint ventures (June 10 – July 3). Father, religious and authority figures are connected with debts, disputes and health issues. Take care of your children, education and investments through June 22. Income and friendships are vulnerable through July 4.
- Capricorn: Expect an improvement at work – connected with partnerships and joint ventures — after June 9. Be patient for a few days with father and religious figures. Family and home life are forefront, but vigilant at home and with property and transportation. These are vulnerable through June 22.
- Aquarius: Be patient with relationships for a few days. Be vigilant with communications, entrepreneurial ventures and younger siblings. These are vulnerable to losses, expenses and separations through June 22. Expect less with income and friendships and be careful with debts, disputes and health issues through July 4.
- Pisces: Be patient with relationships for a few days. These are subject to debts, disputes or health issues. Take care of your pets, children, education and investments through July 4. These are vulnerable to setbacks and accidents. Be vigilant with what you say and protect your status through June 22.
About the Author: David Hawthorne